what wheels would suit w211

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

atsa2013

Hi all i want to change my wheels after buying this w211 but not sure which ones to go for as my curent ones look kinda silly any advice ?? Thanks :)

ForumRunner_20130812_001400.jpg

ForumRunner_20130812_001417.jpg

AMG IV as fitted to the E55 AMG look great on the W211

image.jpg

Got mine from dealer, cheaper than alloy wheels direct. Went for the high Sheen finish.

View attachment 38348

Got mine from dealer, cheaper than alloy wheels direct. Went for the high Sheen finish.

If 18 inch these look best to me. Looks OEM/fresh (they were fitted to the 211 facelift Sport). if not I'd go for AMG IV's.

If 17 inch I like the ones on my avatar - not sure what they are called. But again they look OEm as they were a common fitment on the pre-facelift 211's.

They look clean Ant-toe-knee i was considering geten them my self but i want some thing a bit concave for the back ....and the amg iv are looking good would they look nice in gunmetal on a bkack car wat do all think? Thanks

I prefer the amg III to the IV on a 211. I have amg III on my E55.

Last edited:
Liking the 18 "AMG 1V's as fitted to my E55
SNV30481_zpsc71dd5cc.jpg

Not sure which AMG are these
9.5J on back and 8.5J front
Just need correct tyres and will be much better.

Last edited:
I think i know what to do now :) AMG III never thought they looked that good on w211....now the problem is finding a set for a good price :( but yehh they look sweet thanks all for the help

I think i know what to do now :) AMG III never thought they looked that good on w211....now the problem is finding a set for a good price :( but yehh they look sweet thanks all for the help

What size wheels are on your w211, 16" or 17"?

Bakili they are 16'' Alloys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom