What would be your battle cry?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

samuelellis

Car
rover 218 diesel k reg (want a merc but cant afford)
What woulkd be your battle cry

come on what would be yours to shout at the stuipd people on the roads

click the link to find out

http://bdmonkeys.net/~chaz/battle.php

these are mine

my usual day to day name
sam ellis
Lo! Who is that, prowling out of the wasteland! It is Sam Ellis, hands clutching a studded crowbar! And with a spectacular grunt, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to bruise you until the cops have to tear me off your wraithly spirit!"

my posh name
samuel ellis
Prowling on the tundra, clutching buzzsaw hand extensions, cometh Samuel Ellis! And he gives a mighty cry:

"For the love of carnage and discord, I tear into the enemy until my glands are satisfied!!"

my really posh name
samuel james ellis
Prowling amidst the icy wasteland, clutching a thorned whip, cometh Samuel James Ellis! And he gives a gutteral grunt:

"I'm going to contort you so hard, your blood will flow counter-clockwise!"

my forum name
Who is that, striding amidst the fields! It is Samuelellis, hands clutching a studded crowbar! And with a mighty roar, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to punch you so forcibly, you'll reincarnate as an X-file!!!"

usual name
sam
Stalking amidst the hotel lobby, swinging a thorned whip, cometh Sam! And he gives a gutteral cry:

"In the name of Thor the Mighty, I shall avenge my ancestors!!"

:D

Last edited:
I just tried my forum user name,Hmmmmmmmmm

Striding amidst the icy wasteland, wielding buzzsaw hand extensions, cometh Pluggers! And he gives a spectacular cry:

"I'm going to forcibly reverse your gender!!"

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Or my first name,

Running over the plains, clutching a piece of chainlink fence, cometh Mark! And he gives a low howl:

"I'm going to bruise you so thoroughly, your screams will reanimate the dead!!"

Rampaging along the mini-mall parking lot, attacking with gilded boxing gloves, cometh Lotusmark2! And he gives a cruel cry:

"As sure as predators devour prey, I plunder with reckless abandon!!"

i dare you all to scream your battlecrys from your car window next time some muppet cuts you up

Steady boys - here's mine..

[font=old english text mt,old english text][size=+3]L[/size]o! Who is that, striding on the mini-mall parking lot! It is Pammy, hands clutching an oversized scalpel! She howls homicidally:[/font]

"I'm going to smack you with such reckless abandon, you will drink poison and p**s honey!"

:eek: :eek:

As for shouting it out - I'd never remember it - and by the time I'd got to the end - My face would probably be splattered all over my car, or worse still my car would sport a great big dent:(

oh i know mine and already shout it out

confused a school run mum in her astra that was level with me but wanted my lane and jsut turned in (had to go up the kerb to avoid gettign crumpled)

…way too surreal for me

Using my first name I get this…

"Who is that, rampaging amidst the hotel lobby! It is Andrew, hands clutching two hardened pitas! He cries thunderously:

"I'm going to pound you so hard, your timbers will shiver!!"

I know my local Doner Kebab shop has a bit of a reputation on Friday nights, but I never thought Pita Bread was a weapon of choice!!

Andy

vito113 said:
I know my local Doner Kebab shop has a bit of a reputation on Friday nights, but I never thought Pita Bread was a weapon of choice!!

Andy

Speaking for myself a donar Kebab is a very offensive weapon the morning after

i have such a urge to sing ring of fire but that would be in bad taste (reading the after affects of donar kebabs and currys i am glad i cant ever eat any of it)

[font=old english text mt,old english text][size=+3]S[/size]triding across the icy wasteland, swinging a meaty axe, cometh Kinky! And he gives a cruel roar:[/font]

"I'm going to beat you until you turn magenta!!"

Any colour but silver ..... that's good enough for me.

K

Striding along the hotel lobby, wielding a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Shude! And he gives a bloodthirsty howl:

"Blood and souls for my dark lord! The enemy is as grass before my mighty tempest!!!"
:)

1st is Tyranical, the last hysterical....

Full Name

"As sure as predators devour prey, I shall make bloody music with your nation's populace!"

First Name

"I'm going to punch you beyond mortal comprehension, and plunge you into financial ruin!"
or
"You in some shit now, muhfuh! I burn with the holy fires of destruction!!!"

This one’s the best though

Zang! Who is that, rampaging on the fields! It is Sportyreptile, hands clutching a bladed baseball bat! And with a gutteral roar, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to unleash oven cleaner in your pants!!!"

Ouch! Mr Muscle I wonder?

Kinky said:
[font=old english text mt,old english text][size=+3]S[/size]triding across the icy wasteland, swinging a meaty axe, cometh Kinky! And he gives a cruel roar:[/font]

"I'm going to beat you until you turn magenta!!"

Any colour but silver ..... that's good enough for me.

K
Damn even silly PC games are ganging up now grrrrrrrrrrr:mad:

aww poor pammy

i happen to like silver cars BUT im a yorkshireman and too tight to pay for silver metalic paint

samuelellis said:
aww poor pammy

I used my sunday name, and it came up with this...

Stalking on the terrain, attacking with a mighty sword, cometh Raymond! And he gives an ominous roar:
"I'm seriously going to smash you until you are hot and bothered!!

Now that sounds just a little bit PAMMY to me

Errm, I put this in and couldn't keep a straight face when I got this back...

Hark! Who is that, striding through the tundra! It is Kinky, hands clutching a vorpal blade! And with a booming howl, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to hump you until you deflate!!"

I have absolutely no comment to make.

Ray - I think you're mixing me up with the Fuzzmeister.

Sorry.

K

P.S. - I think the PAP gang would be jealous though :eek:

Well done you guys, best laugh I have had for ages!
My battle cry would be a gentle 'bye' as I fired a roof mounted RPG.

Bob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom