What would it cost me to get into a C43?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DazNich

Car
C63 Coupe
Hi,

While they are still quite new they're holding their value but I have noticed a few starting to appear now for good money, although I have no idea what I can expect to put down in deposit and then monthly payment on a PCP?

I have often thought leasing might be an option but they always require an upfront payment. When I bought my C63 I managed to get it on £2k down and £699 a month which wasn't too bad.

I like the look of this one:-http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201610048430068?logcode=visc

I have decided this is the car for me, I loved my C63 for 75% of the time, the other 25% it felt like it wanted to kill me. Now I'm in an Audi and I really like 4WD, so the C43 ticks all my boxes!!

Last edited:
Hi,

While they are still quite new they're holding their value but I have noticed a few starting to appear now for good money, although I have no idea what I can expect to put down in deposit and then monthly payment on a PCP?

I have often thought leasing might be an option but they always require an upfront payment. When I bought my C63 I managed to get it on £2k down and £699 a month which wasn't too bad.

I like the look of this one:-http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201610048430068?logcode=visc

I have decided this is the car for me, I loved my C63 for 75% of the time, the other 25% it felt like it wanted to kill me. Now I'm in an Audi and I really like 4WD, so the C43 ticks all my boxes!!

Rule of thumb is £180 per £10,000 of what you take on with PCP... Also don't go with Merc finance for PCP they will push you down that route first but the APR is silly. Get a quote from Jamie @ Performance Car Finance - drive your dreams - welcome he will do you a good deal.

Rule of thumb is £180 per £10,000 of what you take on with PCP... Also don't go with Merc finance for PCP they will push you down that route first but the APR is silly. Get a quote from Jamie @ Performance Car Finance - drive your dreams - welcome he will do you a good deal.

Thanks!! So if the car was £43k and I put £3k down I could work on around £720 a month? (4 x 180pm)

You'll get a better rate than that, definitely on a new one, mine was £44500, 2.5k down and £617 monthly x 48.

Its nice just a thought though there are a couple of things you might want to consider before you buy this one. Firstly, It doesn't look like its a Premium Plus model as the speaker covers are in Black. and its only got the Garmin Pilot and not the full Command system. Secondly, doesn't appear to have a Performance Exhaust which is very desirable and Thirdly, it doesn't have full leather interior and some people have had Staining problems with the Alcantara seat material (see Forum Threads on this). And lastly there's a increasing growing Thread on the 'Crabbing' characteristic which is affecting the GLC/C some more than others. I hope to take delivery of mine at the end of this month so am watching very closely the 'Crabbing' Thread but frankly its going to take a lot for me to cancel my order. Have you had a test drive in the C43 yet? Also what Audi do you have as I had an SQ5?

Last edited:
Thanks!! So if the car was £43k and I put £3k down I could work on around £720 a month? (4 x 180pm)

Thats without any haggling so thats your top end. For example I got offered an RS4(14 Plate, 11,000 miles) for £42,000. I offered £5000 down and got the payment to £475 * 48 with a bit of haggling so that gives you an idea of numbers.

Give Jamie a phone mate, make sure you've got the reg handy.

Do all the C43's have red seat belts? Not a good look IMO.

Do all the C43's have red seat belts? Not a good look IMO.
Yes the standard seats in man-made material in black come with the red seat belts and also if you spec black leather they too come with red seat belts the only way to get around this -which I have done- is to spec the red leather seats which come with black seat belts. Strange but true.

Hi,

Any news worth sharing with other forum members on your intentions?

Its nice just a thought though there are a couple of things you might want to consider before you buy this one. Firstly, It doesn't look like its a Premium Plus model as the speaker covers are in Black. and its only got the Garmin Pilot and not the full Command system. Secondly, doesn't appear to have a Performance Exhaust which is very desirable and Thirdly, it doesn't have full leather interior and some people have had Staining problems with the Alcantara seat material (see Forum Threads on this). And lastly there's a increasing growing Thread on the 'Crabbing' characteristic which is affecting the GLC/C some more than others. I hope to take delivery of mine at the end of this month so am watching very closely the 'Crabbing' Thread but frankly its going to take a lot for me to cancel my order. Have you had a test drive in the C43 yet? Also what Audi do you have as I had an SQ5?

It does have the performance exhaust system (says it right at the end of the advert) which I know is standard on the coupe and a £1k option on the saloon, it's an absolute must have for me!

This is the first saloon with that option but as you pointed out it doesn't have the Premium Plus option, maybe I should wait for one of those to come along.

I haven't driven one yet but I think I'd be happy with it after owning the C63 for a short time.

I have an A6 with the same engine as the SQ5 (BiTDi), which is a great car and does everything well, but it just doesn't have enough drama for me and I want to go back to petrol!!!

Thanks!

Any news worth sharing with other forum members on your intentions?

Nothing really, just making enquiries and waiting for the right car to come along. I think a test drive in a C43 is the next step! Just need to find one closer to home.

Have you costed up a new one as with all this negative publicity surrounding this model eg Crabbing you might be able to get a good discount and live with the idiosyncracy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom