What would you do?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Car
CLK, Golf & TVR Griffith500
Driving back from Le Mans yesterday, pulled over by an attractive female police officer who had already stopped about 5 cars, she asked me if my passenger could drive, when he replied he could, she asked him if he would drive this 'fellows' car back to blighty (talking like this as Bentley won the race). When we asked why we found out that the Police were not going to allow him to drive any further as he was out there driving on a ban

We decided not to help him, what would you do?

What was the car? Hey, makes a difference :D .

I think you did the right thing. What if there was dodgy stuff secreted in the car? Would the French police help out if there was and you got nicked for it? I don't think so! :eek: . Sad isn't it, but the customs guys have a really bad rep.

Cheers

Andrew

Originally posted by crimsonking500
Driving back from Le Mans yesterday, pulled over by an attractive female police officer

There is no such thing as an attractive female police officer. Must have been a scam.:D :D :D

Nah , they bring it on themselves.... good move

Yeah she was pretty attractive ...and it wasn't just the uniform honest!
The car in question was aLotus Elise and funnily enough I hadn't even thought about drugs or illegal immigrants (although unlikely in an Elise)
CK500

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom