What would you do..

• Thread starter Deletedmember130310
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My neighbour of twenty years ago took the view that the estate road , two cars wide, bordering his house boundaries on his side of the road was his domain. If anybody was parked there when he came home he'd sound his horn until somebody came out to move it. He virtually never parked on his drive and made it as difficult as he could for other residents. About a year before we moved we had a friendly discussion about his attitude and he never spoke to me again.
Sounding the horn unnecessarily and whilst stationary is an offence , and also is a disturbance of the peace .

A phone call to the police would have been worthwhile .

Park on his drive, apparently this is not against the law:confused:, when he asks you why, explain it is a PITA to get onto your own because of his cars blocking the lane and you did not want to add to obstruction in case of emergency vehicle access. hw will either blow his stack or take it on board, either way you will of made you point.

Allegedly, and it is a PistonHead thing that I do not believe has been proven, you hammer the frozen sausages into the target lawn and then let the local fox, badger etc community ruin it by digging up the sausages after they have thawed out and begun to smell attractive to the wildlife :)

Allegedly, and it is a PistonHead thing that I do not believe has been proven, you hammer the frozen sausages into the target lawn and then let the local fox, badger etc community ruin it by digging up the sausages after they have thawed out and begun to smell attractive to the wildlife :)
Wouldn’t frozen sausages break to pieces when hit with hammer ?

Better to use one of those core tools used for planting seeds . Silent too .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom