What would you do?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I don't think that this thread is going to turn into a load of (groantastic) one liners.

...all bet's are off.

I'll get my coat.

That's a very blinkered view of this group... you seem to be all boxed-in with your stereotypical ideas. You're not just jumping to conclusions here, you're galloping into them. This is 2021, we don't sit on the fences any more - if you don't keep-up with the times, you'll soon be declared a backward one-paced outsider.

He’s done a deal. I don’t blame him! £300k if it comes in and £250k if it doesn’t. That’s how I understand it.

Call it what you want. It’s not a bad payday for doing sweet FA.

Well, he definitely had the foresight to place the bet early on... I'm guessing that now Ursula will ask him to share the windfall with EU Citizens who didn't place a bet....

Take the money, get off my face, have sex all night, wake up in a day or so, go on ebay/auto trader, buy a silly car.....and not give a flying f*** what any of you think.

😁

Jeez man! If that's what you want I'll give you the tenner. Where in Teesside do I send it?

Last edited:
Jeez man! If that's what you want I'll give you the tenner. Where in Teeside do I send it?
Why would I do it on a tenner? I'd take the £275k?

If you send it to teeside it'll never get anywhere.

Teesside has two 's' in it, common mistake everyone makes, side off the Tees, teesside.
Side of the Tyne, tyneside not tyneide.
Side of the wear, wearside not wearide

Teesside has two 's' in it, common mistake everyone makes, side off the Tees, teesside.
Side of the Tyne, tyneside not tyneide.
Side of the wear, wearside not wearide

A bit peddantic - no?

Watching the race now :eek:

Omg! He's fallen!!!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Yes Sarah, that would be more than enough to set up the valeting and detailing business I have dreamed of. Would have done it last year if my brothers hadn’t run off with all my mums money when she died.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom