What would you like for Christmas which can't be bought for money?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Reggie-rock

Car
2015 E Class coupe 220 diesel bluetec, 2009 Mitsubishi Colt 1.3
Following my rather large inguinal hernia operation a week ago, I just want to be back to my normal active self and out of pain.

My cancer to be gone for good and the chemo with it. Then I can enjoy my wife and kids being truly relaxed.

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

I would like the fundamentalists of various religions in the Middle East to realise they all worship the same God, and that he specifically said "Thou shall not kill". He didn't mention any exceptions or sub-clauses.

A wife

My dad still to be here to see his grandkids another year older on their favourite day of the year plus a day off would be nice , as i am backshift on Christmas day.

Kenny

I have had my wish already but world peace would be wonderful and the end of terrorism.

My mum's now-terminal cancer to be gone.

MB to stop endorsing people that hire & train people in Dealerships to be pathological liars.

My fathers terminal cancer cured.
My Wife's Multiple Sclerosis cured.

My flights back to Skiathos to behave themselves so I can see my wife and daughter. Today is my wife's birthday and I am not there.

As I was told about a wife.... you can buy those.
Buy a plane. :)

To be able to prove conclusively and unarguably whether or not there is a God. At least one way, many will be happy that they do worship but think of the possibilities if it went the other way……….

To be able to prove conclusively and unarguably whether or not there is a God. At least one way, many will be happy that they do worship but think of the possibilities if it went the other way……….

Tricky, that one.

Whatever you can prove scientifically, automatically leaves the realm of religion and becomes part of science...

When you look at airplanes, believing in physics does not require a leap of faith... the whole point of religion is that you must believe it because you want to, not because you have to.

One could argue that without the willful act of accepting God, religion does become a bit pointless...

Wow this is getting serious, but it makes you think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom