What would you wish for?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian B Walker

MB Enthusiast
Car
300-24, saloon and coupe, E300 24 valve diesel estate
Just a thought. Its comming up towards Christmas and lets suppose that cash is no problem. Disregarding a new car what would you like Mb wise for Christmas.

I will start the ball rolling. I would like either a V8 or a Brabus engine fitted to my 200T just to make fools of the tarmac cowboys :D

I would wish for MB to offer a free upgrade for all E320 (W211) owners to an E55 will full options and $5000 petrol money thrown in for good measure. :bannana:

A Brabus D4 chip and full Brabus body kit, wheels and interior.

C43 bumpers and skirts in Azurite Blue please!

I'd shoehorn a Nissan RB26DETT engine into the front of my 190e. A gazillion Japanese racers can't be wrong.

n03039.jpg

Originally posted by scotth_uk
I'd shoehorn a Nissan RB26DETT engine into the front of my 190e. A gazillion Japanese racers can't be wrong.

Is that what's in your 300 TT Maff??? If you prang the body on a track day, I see a buyer for the engine here!!!

Is that what's in your 300 TT Maff???

Maff's 300ZX * should * have a V6 VG30DETT motor fitted. The RB26DETT is an inline 6 with twin turbos from the world famous Nissan Skyline GTR.

No points for guessing who's an ex Nissan enthusiast. :)

Originally posted by scotth_uk
Maff's 300ZX * should * have a V6 VG30DETT motor fitted. The RB26DETT is an inline 6 with twin turbos from the world famous Nissan Skyline GTR.

No points for guessing who's an ex Nissan enthusiast. :)

Your right Scotth_uk, its the V6 twin turbo in the 300ZX. Chipped to around 400bhp if I remember correctly.

One of my friends (who maybe filling the place on the German GTG if I can't cancel one of the hotel rooms) has a 550bhp 300ZX that he has spent over £45k on :eek: :confused:

Originally posted by Ian B Walker
Just a thought. Its comming up towards Christmas and lets suppose that cash is no problem. Disregarding a new car what would you like Mb wise for Christmas...
No new car? Boo hiss :p Heh in that case it would be a little known accessory for my C240... it's called an AMG SL55 :devil: :D

Heh, umm to answer your question in the spirit it was asked: I'd love to know how my car would drive with some forced air induction, be it turbo or supercharger, and more importantly, some chunky intercooling. "Chill that air!!" :cool:

S.

Facelift front and rear bumpers Azurite blue + side skirts, high level brake light, Avantgard front grill... not much!

Your right Scotth_uk, its the V6 twin turbo in the 300ZX. Chipped to around 400bhp if I remember correctly.

Droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

Please tell your friend to be on his guard, as I may try and hump his leg (more likely if it is a manual).

Well I already have a Brabus So
I could get a E55 amg but no I'll have a
Brabus Ev12 or a K8 and a Brabus 4 x 4 for the winter
Should this post start with Dear Santa?

I want a seat cover. Something like this will do:
hathaway.jpg

I'm not greedy so just a TV tuner for the comand, oh and a Supercharger for my Elise (£10K).

Gav.

I'll have the Command they missed off my car and the full mobile phone set-up that I wished I had ordered----------Please:D :D

>> the full mobile phone set-up

Oh yea I forgot to add that to my list :)

Gav.

Dear Santa

Weebobster has been a good boy all year long.

So please please give me a Comand unit for me C220CDI or ill smash yer face in!

Thanks Santa ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom