What you all up too tomorrow

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A250 Bennyboy

Car
A Class A250 w176
Prestatyn Classic car show
I'm off to this, weather looks good and can't beat have a gorp at all the marquees
And the its free, fish and chips by the sea for me.
Whatever you all doing tomorrow hope you all have a good day.
Cheers
Ben:thumb:

No bank holiday in Scotland for us so pretty much a normal day.

However, daughter is off school for a hospital appointment so might go out for lunch somewhere nice.

Enjoy your day Ben.

Cheers , Ant.

PS my sister lives in Prestatyn. I spent lots of time there as a kid playing snooker. I think that the place is a tandoori restaurant now?

Ant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Planning on spending a nice quiet day 'footering' with Mrs. LTD

Viewers outside Scotland might not have a clue what I am on about ..... :)

Planning on spending a nice quiet day 'footering' with Mrs. LTD

Viewers outside Scotland might not have a clue what I am on about ..... :)

Does it involve Mrs Ltd playing with your ball(s)?

If so, enjoy :thumb:.

You lucky devil Steve. ;)

Wife is away in Ireland for a week so I'm home alone..... With 1 E55 and 3 shiny bits of Carbon fibre..... If anyone wants me, I'm in the garage banging,screwing and rubbing.....!
Lee

..nothing planned.

Might build a website, or scan some archive 'shoe box prints' with my fancy automatic feed scanner. If the weather is good, which it isn't forecast to be, I'll do some painting of the external woodwork.

Mrs has to work so I'm off on my own to the Classic show at Capesthorne Hall in Cheshire.

Show is for cars and Bikes. I'll be going on my 79 BMW motorcycle.

My home cinema build is nearing completion, still a fair bit of work to do but i need a day out. May go to that prestatyn show, although i suspect the A55 will be rammed with caravans on the return so will probably give it a miss. We'll see.

Stock take for me, our end of year is May. What fun.

I'm planning on sleeping off the hangover i'm working on now lol

Hey some great times ahead with all the nut tickling and rubbing, feel for you guys working, hope the day fly for you folks, I'm going chill with a few classic motors.
Anyway whatever you all doing have a stomping good day
Cheers
Ben

Driving my C250 to LHR to leave in a car park for two weeks whilst I jet off and flop on a beach for two weeks. Will be the longest holiday it's ever had!

Im sitting here having breakfast. Same as I did yesterday and same as ill do tomorrow.

mijas.JPG

Can the a Mods remove posts 17 & 18 above and banned the members responsible for the full duration of their holidays?

Ant.

Waiting to see if the builders will turn up. I wouldn't if I were them, its scorching already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom