What you guys think?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kayum91

Car
W205 C220d

Pity the alloys look like they have been refurbished and lost the silver lip. The advert describes them as 18" titanium finish? They look gloss black to me.
On the plus side, it looks good from the photos and a one owner car with full dealer history points to it being looked after IMO.

Pity the alloys look like they have been refurbished and lost the silver lip. The advert describes them as 18" titanium finish? They look gloss black to me.
On the plus side, it looks good from the photos and a one owner car with full dealer history points to it being looked after IMO.
yes I was thinking the same, they have defiantly been refurbed and look alot darker.
What should I look for with ones this mileage other than normal servicing?

yes I was thinking the same, they have defiantly been refurbed and look alot darker.
What should I look for with ones this mileage other than normal servicing?

Not having that car, or engine it wouldn't be in order to comment on what to look out for.
The engine would be out of the range of the dreaded head bolt issue which is good news.
Hopefully a C63 owner can advise on what to look for specifically.

The wheels are horrible but he's used the auto fill on the listing that's why it states 18" photos look good the mot history is only comming up with the last mot which it needed tyre's, as for servicing this year if not done is a B service also plugs, for the 2nd time, maybe diff aswell ATF should of been done in 2016 other than that normal stuff 😉

The wheels are horrible but he's used the auto fill on the listing that's why it states 18" photos look good the mot history is only comming up with the last mot which it needed tyre's, as for servicing this year if not done is a B service also plugs, for the 2nd time, maybe diff aswell ATF should of been done in 2016 other than that normal stuff 😉
what's happened to the previous MOT history check?
Regards to the alloys you think they are aftermarket as they look abit small lol. Maybe its the angle of the pics

Not sure about the mot history 🤔
I can't zoom on the wheels enough to say but they do have the amg logo on but why do them black as for size mine looks like this
20210330-123741.jpg
[/url]

Not sure about the mot history 🤔
I can't zoom on the wheels enough to say but they do have the amg logo on but why do them black as for size mine looks like this
20210330-123741.jpg
[/url]
mean the coupe looks soo much better IMO but I need a 5 door. The pan roof on a coupe just sets it off perfectly.
hmmm I'll ask the dealer tomorrow.
How many miles is yours on now? you think 70k miles is too much and also when it comes to reselling in the future. it will be more of a weekend car tbh.

Tbh i sold my saloon on 76,000 with full history plus option 471 which is the lsd
But that was jan last year
20210206-204307.jpg
[/url]
Mine at the mo has 52,000 miles with only 2 previous owner's plus its the ppp
The prices are up from last year as long as the history is good i can't see them dropping I've only done 1k miles in a year
They are excellent cars and good fun 😀

Yeh i’ve been in and out of looking for about a year and the price is stable, this is why I thought its a good time to get in.
Alot of the cars have like 5+ Owners, should I stay away from these? Ive seen some with 8+

Maybe people buy them to scratch an itch and move them on. Or possibly realise they can’t really afford them.
Is that red flag? I found another one which has lower mileage but 4+ owners. Normally if i was to purchase a car i will stay away from high owner cars but i guess these are different and it seems common.

You will be lucky to find a low owner car with low miles if you do you will pay through the nose for it imo

Damn the car got sold, onto the next one. I really want to stay close to 20k as possible so not going to rush into anything

Not to worry the right car will come along but i think 20k is abit low for a decently speced car with the mileage I think you are after 😀

Not to worry the right car will come along but i think 20k is abit low for a decently speced car with the mileage I think you are after 😀
Maybe 20 plus some change lol. I have found another with lower mileage, 1 owner and full service history.

I don’t know if a big fan of the silver on silver with those alloys. My friend has diesel version and it looks identical with those alloys lol but a part of me does like the change to the usual white with black multi spoke alloys.

Attachments

• D397573A-AA69-4069-99CD-A0ECE161E4BD.jpeg
    D397573A-AA69-4069-99CD-A0ECE161E4BD.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
They are the standard 18" wheels where is it for sale

Looks a nice car last owner bought the car in 2016 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom