What's everyone doing in the lockdown?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Been doing another collaboration with the guys I play guitar with at a pub in Bournemouth
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Tidied up the boot of the SLK with these :
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-Car-Care-Protection-Tidy-Organiser-Red-Trim-Storage-Boot-Bags-with-Pockets/192034350517?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

On the left, various bottles (glass cleaner, QD etc.) and MF cloths, on the right wheel bolt sockets, locking wheel nut pack etc., instead of all laying loose. 2 velcro strips on back and bottom of each bag holds them securely, and the seperator closes over them so I can still lower the roof. Well pleased - and stops herself bitching about the mess in the boot!
20200703_110401Small.jpg20200703_110412Small.jpg

Tidied up the boot of the SLK with these :......

On the left, various bottles (glass cleaner, QD etc.) and MF cloths, on the right wheel bolt sockets, locking wheel nut pack etc.........

I also keep essentials in the boot............biscuits, crisps, sweets, soft drinks in case I ever get stranded in arctic circle.
Of course I have to eat these and replenish before they go out of date. :)

I enjoy looking at webcam live streams from around the world, there are some amazing places to see and during lockdown it has been a pleasant distraction. But just a word of warning... be careful when you search for videos, as you might end up with something you hadn't expected, as I found out yesterday :eek: . My latest interest is in canals, so I was searching for canal webcams -that's fine if you type in all the letters, otherwise you could be in for a surprise!

Will shortly be heading out via the "farm gate" where we get free range hen and duck eggs, then on to our favourite pub on hte marshes for a couple of pints of proper cask ale, will be a nice change from bottled stuff! Sun has come out so roof will be down as well, bliss!

First meal out since March, went to the castle and had fish and chips and bumped into a couple of friends too for good measure.

20200708_175922.jpg

Got my hair cut, first time since February! Asked the cutter if she had sheep shears, she said she'd seen far worse this week and only needed scissors! Feel so much better now. Wife's hairdressers appointment got delayed by a week, should have been Tuesday but is now Monday next week, but she did find the hairbrush that's been missing since mid June - since when she's bought 3 new ones!! Just like shoes, handbags etc., her opinion is why have one when you can have too much choice!!

One of the lads was with us tonight too, first pint in a pub for 4 months for him.

IMG_20200708_210355.jpg

Had his favorite American Football team top on tonight.
Speaking of football ;), free beer in the Virtual Pub for first person to recognise one of my friends at table behind?

It looks really nice in this picture, weather got dark cloudy and rained after we ate so we had one more pint (2 in total) then called it a night.
Still nice to get out and a welcome change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom