Whats everyone listening to at the moment ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well , Metallica has finished and i can thoroughly recommend it ...

Now , i have a dilemma ...

Do i listen to Bad Company - Bad Company or do i put on some Steve Earle - Copperhead Road ? :confused:

Well , Metallica has finished and i can thoroughly recommend it ...

Now , i have a dilemma ...

Do i listen to Bad Company - Bad Company or do i put on some Steve Earle - Copperhead Road ? :confused:

Buster Bloodvessel :rock:

Last edited:
I've been listening to Parallel Tracks Royal Scots Dragoon Guards.

Seriously!

The pipes & guitar Mark Knopfler 'Going Home' is staggeringly weird and wonderfully brilliant
RSDG's Spirit of the glen is one CD I can definately recommend! The do an excellent rendition of "The Gale" (last of the Mohican's)

Ray Lamontagne
Damien Rice
Chill (DAB radio channel)
Pascha Funky Room Compliation 2007
Lorenzo Al Dino

dimirti from paris , return to the playboy mansion. D1

Yey! I saw Dimitri from Paris do a set at Pascha (Ibiza) last year plus have loads of his CD's

Got all the Playboy mansion CD's. Went to a great Playboy Mansions launch party a few years back in London - ahhh....the years before kids.....:)

A mixture:

R1 on the way in
R2 on the way home, mostly, but i have listened to Katy Perry, Andrea Bocelli, U2, Nirvana and Massive Attack in the last few days....

Anything electro or minimal. Deadmouse are excellent it must be said ! ! ! !
Also rather fond of most oldskool UKG from 1997-2003ish.

This morning drive to work was brought to you by the Clash - Live on Broadway :D

Janet & John - don't listen to R2 as a rule, but MrsE has these on CD :)

Drove the SLK for the first time in a few weeks, sun was out!

Found London Calling - The Clash in the glovebox, felt 17 again (almost)

Been getting a little obsessed with Jeff Buckley's Grace at home for a while.

Sat in the office - listening to R2.

Will Young just over - some scottish chap is wittering about something or other....

Just done an MP3 CD from my WMP - it has a function that will do a data disc's worth of all your favourites from the media player which is nice..

Otherwise have found a B.B. King Album from the 90's that I had never heard before - primarily got it for an amazing song he did called 'Hold On' apart from the familiar guitar licks you would never no it was a BB tune

The wife HOOVERING!! GGGRRRRR!!:devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom