What's everyone listening to ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
[YOUTUBE]uTIB10eQnA0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]9cgDIa9ndcY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]4DuWOMqc9-M[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]QdOPGYYd1AU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]sEgcHrbyTgk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]h7FP4FEDWrA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Zyauqour_Lw[/YOUTUBE]

When I saw the still photos of this group I have to confess I thought "this could be grotesque!!"- The Sisters of Invention's debut single "This Isn't Disneyland". A group composed of girls with physical and learning difficulties - but in the end- it wasn't half bad :thumb: as the song goes 'This isn't Disneyland I'm not a novelty this is a real as it gets.'

Sisters Of Invention release anti-Disney princess single This Isn't Disneyland | Daily Mail Online

[YOUTUBE HD]fu800VYgyis[/YOUTUBE HD]

When I saw the still photos of this group I have to confess I thought "this could be grotesque!!"- The Sisters of Invention's debut single "This Isn't Disneyland". A group composed of girls with physical and learning difficulties - but in the end- it wasn't half bad :thumb: as the song goes 'This isn't Disneyland I'm not a novelty this is a real as it gets.'

Sisters Of Invention release anti-Disney princess single This Isn't Disneyland | Daily Mail Online

[YOUTUBE HD]fu800VYgyis[/YOUTUBE HD]

Well, I get Emma Bunting, Mel B and Mel C. Which are the others...?

Want to chill after all that Christmas frenetic activity. Forget all those post Christmas sales find a quiet corner and disappear into the grove with this.
LA 1979 JJ Cale & Leon Russell at the Paradise Studios, LA 1979.
[YOUTUBE HD]IaHxPi9dM7o[/YOUTUBE HD]

[YOUTUBE]DNCx7LDv7Ng[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]uGvKfC4FgIo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]k60sG-6tx5g[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]C3uaXCJcRrE[/YOUTUBE]

You and I need to sped some time together Ringway..... :):):):)

There's nothing finer than starting an eaxenings listening with some Vivaldi and ending it with some Slayer:rock:
[YOUTUBE]gvP_z-sKmfw[/YOUTUBE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom