What's everyone listening to ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The Cult - She Sells Sanctuary, takes me back to 1985

I heard this broadcast on BBC Radio 3 whilst in the car in November. It's from 50.00 in the YouTube video that interests me most. I searched for a comparable recording but couldn't find one, but having revisited the search once more, here it is! :bannana:

[YOUTUBE]H8DUDQHtFS8[/YOUTUBE]

Second track in 3 mins 15 - blues doesn't get better than this but you need to hear it through a decent set of speakers.

[YOUTUBE HD]w24A2eesrUA&x-yt-ts=1421914688[/YOUTUBE HD]

Nice to see a very young looking Andy Fairweather Low on rhythm guitar. Have seen him with his band, The Low Riders twice in the last couple of years......trememdous entertainment. A must see live gig.

This is what the "boy" looks and sounds like today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdIuD56cUyQ

Last edited:
Woody Pines--- keepin' jug band music alive! I particularly liked the girl playing fiddle yet to discover her name----????

[YOUTUBE HD]GCCjx3GrNMs[/YOUTUBE HD]

Time to air these two again. :)

[YOUTUBE]QM7LR46zrQU[/YOUTUBE]

David Nachmanoff. :cool:

[YOUTUBE]8N_eCZJM5js[/YOUTUBE]

Three of my favourite Wishbone Ash songs.

[YOUTUBE]SjIvjmJQJYE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Tna0Mmu1XlI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]mUolWNHxRiM[/YOUTUBE]

Second track in 3 mins 15 - blues doesn't get better than this but you need to hear it through a decent set of speakers.

[YOUTUBE HD]w24A2eesrUA&x-yt-ts=1421914688[/YOUTUBE HD]

The whole thing is pretty special to be honest grober but if I had to pick one it would be @52:00 for me. :):)

Check out the dude on keys and the lads looking around during his solo, priceless! And, thanks for sharing this grober, really nice to see it after listening to it for years.:thumb:

Last edited:
It is blocked for this part of the world unfortunately.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom