What's everyone listening to ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Prisimism by Keuning. Lead guitarist of the Killers solo effort. Not at all like the Killers but good none the less

The Boss and his old lady show 30 years on they still have it.
Tougher Than The Rest.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
It appears you need to watch this on YouTube to get the soundtrack!

Sheryl Crow, a 69 Chevy Camaro SS 'Vert, Joe Walsh and a guitar riff to die for! Rock Music DNA.
THE CAR

The Cure at Glastonbury. Superb.

Wasn't Robert Smith absolutely amazing? Always been a fan and can't believe Boys don't Cry was from 1979. It still sounds great as does most of The Cures material today.
In a Glasto of top performances this was the highlight for me.

Low point Liam Gallagher. Why did they give that talentless idiot the stage?

Wasn't Robert Smith absolutely amazing? Always been a fan and can't believe Boys don't Cry was from 1979. It still sounds great as does most of The Cures material today.
In a Glasto of top performances this was the highlight for me.

I've never been a huge Cure fan but their set was excellent until he "put his pop head on" as he put it and it went a bit cr@p.

Low point Liam Gallagher. Why did they give that talentless idiot the stage?

He did a great set - a mixture of Oasis (to annoy Noel) and his own stuff.

The low points had to be Janet Jackson (she was sh!t in the 80s and still is) with her troupe of over-choreographed zombies and Kylie Minogue who interrupted her interminable pop junk with endless costume changes and also relied heavily on dancers to try make the spectacle seem less boring and formulaic (but she failed).

OK it looks as though I may have judged Kylie rather too harshly.

In order to do her bit in helping stem the tide of cheap clothing and its associated waste, she has lent her support to Oxfam's campaign against "throwaway fashion" by donating a....er....sun visor:

Kylie Minogue and Robert Smith donate items from Glastonbury to Oxfam

And although this leaves us all in no doubt that "she really cares" and that "she so gets it", it does sort of overlook the numerous and very extravagant costume changes that formed part of her Glastonbury set, all of which involved "throwaway fashion" that she'll never wear again.

So before you say or do anything else Kylie, take your head out from up your (honed by countless hours with a top personal trainer) ar$e.

OK it looks as though I may have judged Kylie rather too harshly.

In order to do her bit in helping stem the tide of cheap clothing and its associated waste, she has lent her support to Oxfam's campaign against "throwaway fashion" by donating a....er....sun visor:

Kylie Minogue and Robert Smith donate items from Glastonbury to Oxfam

And although this leaves us all in no doubt that "she really cares" and that "she so gets it", it does sort of overlook the numerous and very extravagant costume changes that formed part of her Glastonbury set, all of which involved "throwaway fashion" that she'll never wear again.

So before you say or do anything else Kylie, take your head out from up your (reamed by countless hours with a top personal trainer) ar$e.
Spot the edit.

^^I'm not quite that familiar with her fitness regime.

Not my usual style but I do admire their talent and they have grown on me by finding their way onto my Friday night half pissed playlist.

Even better than the 1967 original I think.

Watched the film Runaway Jury the other day and this song was playing over the final credits (on which it's listed, but is not on the soundtrack). Anyway, thought it was worth sharing, great track IMHO, the snare sounds really nice.

Trying to learn it on the guitar at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom