What's everyone listening to ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The Welsh muso mafia

Just came across this, posted on youtube recently. These lads could tell a tale or two between them. Would love to have been at this gig. Andy Fairweather Lowe EC's rhythm guitarist, Dave Edmunds, say no more, Pino on bass - who else could replace the Ent, plus one of my all-time ever drummers, Henry Spinetti - used by EC on many tours and sat alongside Ringo & Jim Keltner at the Concert for George......that's wirthout mentioning keyboard wizard Geraint Watkins & ace guitarist Mickey Gee.

Proper players, each and every one.

Amazing to think, all these boys are from the valleys, look you, isn't it?

Worth setting aside an hour for this.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The Welsh muso mafia

Just came across this, posted on youtube recently. These lads could tell a tale or two between them. Would love to have been at this gig. Andy Fairweather Lowe EC's rhythm guitarist, Dave Edmunds, say no more, Pino on bass - who else could replace the Ent, plus one of my all-time ever drummers, Henry Spinetti - used by EC on many tours and sat alongside Ringo & Jim Keltner at the Concert for George......that's wirthout mentioning keyboard wizard Geraint Watkins & ace guitarist Mickey Gee.

Proper players, each and every one.

Amazing to think, all these boys are from the valleys, look you, isn't it?

Worth setting aside an hour for this.

Will do😀

TRY

Crosby Stills Nash & Young - Helplessly Hoping​

Mi-Soul is an internet radio station that broadcasts worldwide from London, playing a mix of Reggae, House, Soul and Dance music. Its team includes Craig Williams, Matt White, Mickey D and Brian Power.

GANGSTAGRASS famous for the theme tune for JUSTIFIED.

Ooh just watching Robert Plant on telly in Austin. I’m a big Zep fan but Planty is doing some great stuff with his new band the sensational space shifters. Worth a watch.

Just re-watched the DVD of the entire concert - possibly the best ever. A wonderful and heartfelt tribute to George. See how many famous musos you can spot on this tune - including a rare opportunity to see three of the five Beatles on stage at the same time. The fifth one is nailing the lead vocal!

Just re-watched the DVD of the entire concert - possibly the best ever. A wonderful and heartfelt tribute to George. See how many famous musos you can spot on this tune - including a rare opportunity to see three of the five Beatles on stage at the same time. The fifth one is nailing the lead vocal!

My Sweet Lord and Give Me Love Give Me Peace.... are two of my favourites from this.
Listen to them almost every day.

A couple of toe tapping tunes - one raw, one smooth. You takes your pick......

I tend to listen to kisstory or just what comes to mind driving, I shout at the alexa auto

Andy Fairweather Low and the Low Riders.

Up this way next month so thing I'll pop along.

:)

Andy Fairweather Low and the Low Riders.

They're playing in my home town next month too. I'll be there - wouldn't miss it for the world. Always great playing and superb entertainment.

I've been listening to the Smiths alot lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom