What's everyone listening to ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If not I'll copy it when at my caravan next (Vinyl and player is there)

If you can copy things from vinyl, you're a better man than me.

I had no idea that the guitar player on Shaft was a woman until I heard that she had died some years ago.

If you can copy things from vinyl, you're a better man than me.

I had no idea that the guitar player on Shaft was a woman until I heard that she had died some years ago.

Have one of those decks that transfer over USB. Ergo I'm a better man than you ;) :D

Is there a copy online? :)

Found it online. Quintessential 70's cabaret/nightclub soul music! I don't know but would not be surprised if Hal David was not involved somewhere. Ike's Rap on the same album is worth a listen.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Steven Wilson

To The Bone

Great album !

Super saxy - a tune written by a bunch of lads from Dundee, arranged and conducted by the president of Led Zeppelin's record company with a balding singer busking it on drums - and it works.

Go figure!

The new James Bond album ‘Bond Reimagined’. The new songs sound epic with deep Hans Zimmer style bass and synths, plus it has the longest version of ‘Live And Let Die’ in history! Can’t stop playing it TBH - so different to anything else out there...

Revered and the Makers. Best of. Went to see them with Mrs Sub5 in Glasgow last year. Amazing live 🎧

Just dug out the 1991 Little Village album and played it again a few times - Ry Cooder, John Hiatt, Nick Lowe & Jim Keltner - what a band!

This was the promo video: great chorus - with a not very well concealed double meaning (and a great put down line!), fast cars, greasy overalls, sexy women, and subtle humour - check out Keltner's drum kit in the garage - hub caps for cymbals, spanners for drumsticks - oh, and a great hook line too - superb!

thread revival!

Trying to get into Neil Young so currently got “Harvest” playing on loop..

Trying to get into Neil Young so currently got “Harvest” playing on loop..
Harvest Moon is a good album too. Same band (Stray Gators), just 30-years or so between the two.

Just been listening to Rajaz by Camel, one of my favourite albums. Had Steve Hackett's Genesis Revisited II on before that. Been a prog afternoon.

Harvest Moon is a good album too. Same band (Stray Gators), just 30-years or so between the two.
Really struggling to get into it to be honest, I was the same with Bob Dylan until I overheard Gates Of Eden and the rest (as they say) is history...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom