What's Everyone Watching on TV

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have been binge viewing 'Travels by Narrowboat' by Country House Gent on Amazon. Initially I thought it was a bit slow (No pun intended) but I have really got into it now. Have a look and see what you think. :)

Catching up on Baptiste on BBC and binge watching series 7 of Bosch which is on Amazon Prime and other outlets;)

Less and less nowadays. The commercial channels seems to be full of "reality" shows, quiz shows and really dire game shows with that seem to be totally banal reasons for existence! And don't get me started on insults to intelligence such as Love Island. Really?

I know people on here seem to have a dislike of the BBC, but IMHO they are head and shoulders above the rest. In particular BBC 4 which has some really thought provoking content.

Less and less nowadays. The commercial channels seems to be full of "reality" shows, quiz shows and really dire game shows with that seem to be totally banal reasons for existence! And don't get me started on insults to intelligence such as Love Island. Really?
That stuff gets big viewing figures so people obviously want to watch it.
I know people on here seem to have a dislike of the BBC, but IMHO they are head and shoulders above the rest. In particular BBC 4 which has some really thought provoking content.
Agreed - BBC4 the jewel in BBC's crown - for my viewing taste that is.

Something for everyone then.

That stuff gets big viewing figures so people obviously want to watch it.

I suppose, One man's meat etc. But am I alone is being more than a little sad about that?

Watching hit and run on Netflix,
Not bad at all.

I suppose, One man's meat etc. But am I alone is being more than a little sad about that?
No need for sadness. They like what they like and you like what you like and we are all catered for.
From another perspective - they aren't asking you to yield to their taste and only fair then that you don't ask them to yield to yours.

No need for sadness. They like what they like and you like what you like and we are all catered for.
From another perspective - they aren't asking you to yield to their taste and only fair then that you don't ask them to yield to yours.
Fair comment

Any one recommend any good series on Amazon or Netflix that the other half could watch, true stories or biblical stories. Searching but hard to find anything suitable.
I think shes sick of me watching , stuff like breaking bad and Pablo Escobar and car shows.

Iron Man and now the wife is watching botched ! think she might be getting ideas that will empty my bank account.

ABBA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom