What's Everyone Watching on TV

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Watching wanted a Aussie series on netflix , well worth a watch

Almost finished Breaking Bad.

Just re-watched the whole series. Utterly captivating. Superb acting and truly believable characters. Brilliant writing, who dreams up these cliff hanger plots? Probably my no 1 tv series of all time. it won loads of awards and rightly so.

Fargo is also up there with the best, and The Sopranos.

Just re-watched the whole series. Utterly captivating. Superb acting and truly believable characters. Brilliant writing, who dreams up these cliff hanger plots? Probably my no 1 tv series of all time. it won loads of awards and rightly so.

Fargo is also up there with the best, and The Sopranos.
Did you watch El Camino?

Did you watch El Camino?

Yes. A nice follow up to the series. Great to see Jessie’s sidekicks (badger & the skinny one). You’ll love it if you liked Breaking Bad. I won’t say anymore in case you’ve not watched it yet.

Yes. A nice follow up to the series. Great to see Jessie’s sidekicks (badger & the skinny one). You’ll love it if you liked Breaking Bad. I won’t say anymore in case you’ve not watched it yet.
Watched it straight after finishing the series.

It was good to see further character development. One couldn't help but sympathise with Jessie.

Apparently, there are / were rumours of a new series following on from El Camino.

I'm now working my way through Better Call Saul. Seen the first couple and finding it a bit of a slog in comparison.

Yes, the early episodes of call saul are a bit tame compared to breaking bad but the later series does develop nicely to involve the chicken man and other ruthless characters from BB.

Yes, the early episodes of call saul are a bit tame compared to breaking bad but the later series does develop nicely to involve the chicken man and other ruthless characters from BB.
That's part of why I'm watching it.

Been watching 'Three men, four wheels' I know it was Drew Pritchards brain child but Christ, he can be a d1ck !! :rolleyes:

We’ve been watching this:

👍

Looking forward to this:

We loved the original show. 🤞for this one. 🥳
Brilliant programme. Simon Amstell was the best.

Last edited:
Looking forward to this:

We loved the original show. 🤞for this one. 🥳

I remember Mark Lamar describing a musician as a Big Country member. “And we do remember” he said.

With the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attack drawing close we’ve been (sadly) watching some of the documentary’s. Can’t believe it’s been so long. I remember it like it was yesterday.

Truly harrowing footage and astonishing stories. I feel bad for even wanting to watch such programmes but I can’t explain why I do. 😑

With the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attack drawing close we’ve been (sadly) watching some of the documentary’s. Can’t believe it’s been so long. I remember it like it was yesterday.

Truly harrowing footage and astonishing stories. I feel bad for even wanting to watch such programmes but I can’t explain why I do. 😑
I’m with you. Simply numbing to witness, and like you, seems like yesterday.
An atrocity of that dimension is I agree totally compelling viewing.

Watched "9/11 - Inside The Presidents War Room" - engrossing seeing what happened minute by minute. Well worth a watch

Had a particular resonance for me - That day I was with the former Mrs. Gollom driving from Homestead (Everglades) to Sarasota as things unfolded. We'd set off quite early and were listening to the radio when a news bulletin came on just saying a light aircraft had hit the WTC - the rest as they say is history. Funnily enough our original schedule was to meet a writer friend in New York that day, but she had the book signing cancelled so we changed plans. Having said that, when we got to Sarasota a hurricane hit which was "interesting" to say the least. But nothing compared to what others went through. The world tilted on it's axis that day

Watched "9/11 - Inside The Presidents War Room" - engrossing seeing what happened minute by minute. Well worth a watch

Had a particular resonance for me - That day I was with the former Mrs. Gollom driving from Homestead (Everglades) to Sarasota as things unfolded. We'd set off quite early and were listening to the radio when a news bulletin came on just saying a light aircraft had hit the WTC - the rest as they say is history. Funnily enough our original schedule was to meet a writer friend in New York that day, but she had the book signing cancelled so we changed plans. Having said that, when we got to Sarasota a hurricane hit which was "interesting" to say the least. But nothing compared to what others went through. The world tilted on it's axis that day
Amazing how fate changes plans Steve.

Mrs Ants auntie and cousin had a tour around the North Tower the day before. Their UK bound flight was obviously cancelled the next day and they remained in the US until flying was allowed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom