Car
E200 1993, CLK 350 2005
not on TV... but I'm watching the SpaceX Falcon 9 launch and landing

ToeKnee

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
R230 SL500 in teal blue, R231 SL500 in black. Vauxhall insignia diesel
Series 4 of the Ozark starts next week on Netflix.......

AMGeed

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
2014 E63 Biturbo
Just binge watched all 3 hour long episodes of the BBC Drama Four Lives on the BBC I- Player.

A true story, showing the ineptness of Barking police in tracing the murderer of four gay men in 2014.
Starring Steven Merchant and Sheridan Smith, its a gripping, well acted drama that shows that when the BBC move away from the dross of their realty and light "entertainment" programmes, they are still the best for releasing gritty well acted dramas.

I thoroughly recommend it.:thumb:

Cmonyoureds

Car
C63 W205
Just binge watched all 3 hour long episodes of the BBC Drama Four Lives on the BBC I- Player.

A true story, showing the ineptness of Barking police in tracing the murderer of four gay men in 2014.
Starring Steven Merchant and Sheridan Smith, its a gripping, well acted drama that shows that when the BBC move away from the dross of their realty and light "entertainment" programmes, they are still the best for releasing gritty well acted dramas.

I thoroughly recommend it.:thumb:
Yes this was a brilliant drama, with superb acting as you’ve said. Didn’t you watch the documentary? I think it was on the following night, it’s unbelievable how much the actors resembled the real life families.

JHS

Car
C250 Estate AMG Line Premium Plus
Just watched some of "The Girl in the Spiders Web"
What a load of rubbish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom