What's Everyone Watching on TV

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
We enjoyed Greyzone too. We are just coming to the end of The Lawyer series 2 on Walter Presents/All4. Not bad but not as good as some of the Walter presents shows

Reactions: m80
What we do in the shadows.bbc2 iplayer.bite it and see!!

I have started binge watching "Lost", originally shown in 2004> but I missed it.
The plots are pretty laughable, but it's watchable somehow and the cast are easy on the eye. There are 6 series with 24 episodes in each series.
Should keep me occupied through the winter months.

Watching Classic Doctor Who (Pertwee/Baker era) and over on Netflix Shameless and Ratched. I refuse to watch Contagion or Outbreak!

Flat out on Netflix these days

Gotham
The Shooter
DC Titans
Iron Fist
Daredevil
Luke Cage

Prime video
The boys

Watching The Fall from 2015 on iplayer set in NI so we need the subtitles on,but well worth watching.

I thought the Queen's Gambit was good on Netflix.
Really well made and the setting of 1960's USA looks great.

Enjoying the new series of Taskmaster. Not sure if it’s ever been mentioned before on MBClub.

We’ve watched all of the 10 series as and when they aired.

Anyone else a fan of the show?

Last night we watched 6 episodes of Netflix recent ‘Drive to Survive’. Excellent production with interesting dialogue from drivers and team members.

Watched Land of Mine yesterday evening on bbc. Fantastic film on a subject of German POW after the WW2. Recommend watching on iPlayer if missed watching yesterday.

Two excellent series on the BBC I-Player
Firstly "The Serpent", a true story of a Frenchman who for years got away with murdering backpackers in Thailand, India, Pakistan and Nepal. The Dutch embassy employee who finally tracked him down and the whole 6 episodes were superb.

Secondly, and not too many peoples viewing picks, as its all in French with sub-titles, but "Spiral", showing on BBC4 I-Player is a fantastic look at the French justice system and a team of French detectives and their lives is gripping television. Adult themed for good reason, well worth a look with 8 series and 84 episodes in total. Really enjoying it.

As I prefer to binge watch a series, I might wait until all the latest Line of Duty series is screened before watching it.

Two excellent series on the BBC I-Player
Firstly "The Serpent", a true story of a Frenchman who for years got away with murdering backpackers in Thailand, India, Pakistan and Nepal. The Dutch embassy employee who finally tracked him down and the whole 6 episodes were superb.

Secondly, and not too many peoples viewing picks, as its all in French with sub-titles, but "Spiral", showing on BBC4 I-Player is a fantastic look at the French justice system and a team of French detectives and their lives is gripping television. Adult themed for good reason, well worth a look with 8 series and 84 episodes in total. Really enjoying it.

As I prefer to binge watch a series, I might wait until all the latest Line of Duty series is screened before watching it.
Yeah. The Serpent was chilling but enthralling.

Give Spiral a couple of episodes Ant. It's fantastic TV, but not in front of your daughter.
Mrs Ant is well into that Rog. I’ll have to catch up I think. 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom