What's Everyone Watching on TV

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Watched the end of a gardening program (Garden Rescue) that had Charlie Dimmock in... omg she has certainly changed!

Just wanted to share :thumb:

Series called Gang Related , very violent US/Cartel series .
Also the US version of The Bridge with Diane Kruger . Both are excellent if you like violence and a good gritty series

Definitely not bluddy football !! o_O

Nothing it is all💩.

I have SKY, Netflix & Amazon Prime, & spend less than 2 hours a day watching TV. My wife watches a lot of “how to kill your husband & get away with it stuff”.........

Definitely not bluddy football !! o_O

I really tried last night to understand what the game is all about. Watched the England vs Scotland game. Yes some great athleticism but the most boring 90 minutes of my life. Kick forward, kick backwarad,........repeat for 10 minutes - flurry of activity, shot at goal MISS. 90 minutes and 0-0 OMG.

Rugby Union, now that is a spectacle worthy of watching.

Nothing it is 💩
“Good Morning Rory” 🥳

“What’s Bloody good about it??? 🙄

Lots of good stuff out there. But if you’re not into it there’s re-runs of Dads Army, Rising Damp, Steptoe n Son, Open All Hours & Last Of The Summer Wine to feast on. 😁

Watched the end of a gardening program (Garden Rescue) that had Charlie Dimmock in... omg she has certainly changed!

Just wanted to share :thumb:
She’s even larger than life now!

You'll be watching the British and Irish Lions get a beating in SA then Rory?
Looking forward to it myself. A great game with very little play acting.
Not too sure about your prediction but yes, will definitely be watching. Lions will be playing 3x world champions ;) !

I really tried last night to understand what the game is all about. Watched the England vs Scotland game. Yes some great athleticism but the most boring 90 minutes of my life. Kick forward, kick backwarad,........repeat for 10 minutes - flurry of activity, shot at goal MISS. 90 minutes and 0-0 OMG.

It was my first attempt to watch football last night too. England’s kicky-ball players managed more backward passes than our rugby teams ever have! It reminded me why I don’t watch football and why I don’t watch ITV. I’m not sure which was the most boring, the guys messing around on the grass or the mundane chatter that accompanied it. They wished it was all over …

One of the things I have been watching is 'Joolz Guides' a walking tour of London on YouTube :)

John De Lorean, Back from the future. BBC1 Northern Ireland :)

It wasn’t a good game but I’m not an expert.

I’ve seen some savagely boring Union games but again I’m no expert.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom