What's Everyone Watching on TV

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just started Shameless (uk version of course) as had never seen a single episode. Great cast and it has aged well.

We watched the whole lot from start to finish during lockdown. It was filmed just a few miles from were we used to live in Manchester. Aside from the humour it’s not far off the mark of life on a rough council estate.

As you say, great cast and can also be thought provoking at times.

It’s aged very well indeed. Our 15 year old daughter loves it too.

Started on “The Alienist” on Netflix - seems quite good, (not sci-fi).

psychologist tracking a murderer in NYC 1896.... Theodore Roosevelt was the police commissioner at the time (later president).

Just finished watching Line of Duty series 1 - 5 , excellent

Completely off topic. What a beautiful GSD alzieboy 😍

Excellent series 👍

Surviving Escobar is also quality. Centres around JJ Velasquez, Pablo's hit man. Hota Hota....Still alive today 👍

Missing Killing Eve that finished recently. Awaiting series 4. Watching Jodie Comer on Talking Heads a few days ago helped.

I thought she was outstanding in that Talking heads. She is a master of accents and made that character totally believable.
TBH, they have all been top class actresses so far.

I’ve really got into the foreign language stuff on Walter Presents and Netflix, just some of the ones I’ve been watching:

Gomorrah
Unauthorised Living
Mafia Only Kills In Summer
Dogs Of Berlin
Costa Del Sol
Alex
Fenix
Undercover
Cocaine Coast

Also really enjoyed The Last Dance which was about the Chicago Bulls, I really enjoy those “behind the scenes” type documentaries.

Gomorrah.....excellent 👍Real shock at the end of last series. Cant wait for the new series to come out.

As I'm stuck offshore I cant watch what I like so I'm on the much loved iplayer with my wee tablet. "Life and Death Row" a real insight into how peoples lives have been shaped by capital punishment.

Recently finished both series of Formula 1 Drive to Survive

Was it any good Bob? I've seen it on Netflix but passed it by

I really enjoyed it. Gunther is a character, made me laugh with all his '****ing' this and '****ing' that :D

So "Gangs of London" on Sky finished. Really good and well made. The fight scenes with Elliot and the attack on a Gypsy camp are brutal and gory. Anyone with a decent surround sound system and UHD TV will be impressed. Highly recommended and not ure usual "geezer hav some of at" tosh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom