What's Everyone Watching on TV

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just watched a re-run of this. I enjoyed it the first time, and even more the second time. Rich Hall - got to love him!

Love Rich Hall, my very fave comedian :)

The Sinner Series 4 starring Bill Pullman.
Really enjoyed the previous 3 series and this one is just as good.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Why do Women get so tetchy when they are watching 'Strictly Come Dancing' FFS o_O:(

For those interested, there’s a program on More 4 tonight (14 Dec) at 2100 How Mercedes build an S class, might be worth a look.

For those interested, there’s a program on More 4 tonight (14 Dec) at 2100 How Mercedes build an S class, might be worth a look.
It is and what a car !!!!

I've been trying to watch 'Outback Car Hunters' on Quest but am struggling with it. :rolleyes:

I've lost count of how many times I have watched this.

I can relate to the three main characters.

The superb, Salford-born Albert Finney, Tom Courtney and Joanna Lumley make this a real gem.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Binned my licence over a year ago due to all the trash aired.
We watch all sorts online now..

Pub soon for me as well soon😇

War of the world's on Sky Arts
Brill
Like War of the Worlds, got the Album and CD, seen both Films Original and the Tom Cruise one several times and the stage version twice. :) 👍

The Unforgiven starring Sandra Bullock is well worth a watch.
Currently on Netflix and other streaming devices.

Shouting for,
Michael Smith, local lad. :) 👍
I think it will be a Smith - Wright final. Smith to beat Wade 6-2 and Wright to beat Anderson 6-3. I’m from the same town as Jocky Wilson so from the outset would like to see a Scot winning it but failing that Smith would be my next choice.

The Tower is quite a watchable cop drama on ITV Hub. (And for those who end up on IMDB to see what she was in - Game Of Thrones!)

One frustrating thing though was early in the first episode it was revealed verbally that the DI was gay. Which had absolutely nothing to do with the plot in any way shape or form and was not mentioned again. So why even mention her sexuality in the first place? Sooner we get to a world when what is between someone's legs and what they do with it is totally irrelevant to anything at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom