What's Everyone Watching on TV

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
not on TV... but I'm watching the SpaceX Falcon 9 launch and landing

Legendary Motor Cars, Amazon Prime Video :)

Series 4 of the Ozark starts next week on Netflix.......

Just binge watched all 3 hour long episodes of the BBC Drama Four Lives on the BBC I- Player.

A true story, showing the ineptness of Barking police in tracing the murderer of four gay men in 2014.
Starring Steven Merchant and Sheridan Smith, its a gripping, well acted drama that shows that when the BBC move away from the dross of their realty and light "entertainment" programmes, they are still the best for releasing gritty well acted dramas.

I thoroughly recommend it.:thumb:

Just binge watched all 3 hour long episodes of the BBC Drama Four Lives on the BBC I- Player.

A true story, showing the ineptness of Barking police in tracing the murderer of four gay men in 2014.
Starring Steven Merchant and Sheridan Smith, its a gripping, well acted drama that shows that when the BBC move away from the dross of their realty and light "entertainment" programmes, they are still the best for releasing gritty well acted dramas.

I thoroughly recommend it.:thumb:
Yes this was a brilliant drama, with superb acting as you’ve said. Didn’t you watch the documentary? I think it was on the following night, it’s unbelievable how much the actors resembled the real life families.

^ Didn't see the documentary.
I'll see if I can find it. Sounds worthwhile watching.

Been watching a really interesting BBC iPlayer 3 part series about Russia. The final episode is particularly relevant as it speaks about Ukraine & Crimea (watch out for the nutcase admonishing lions!) Oh, and the Russian Courts have a very good conviction rate - 99% would you believe! o_O:rolleyes:

Russia with Simon Reeve

Toast in Tinseltown

For those who watched and enjoyed the award winning Toast of London it is magical.

Steven can you hear me?

Yes I can hear you Clem Fandango.

Need I say more?

Series 5 of 'Bangers and Cash' Derek Matthewson is an old mate from way back, I mean about 40 years o_O :)

The Responder starring Martin Freeman on BBC1 and i player.
Binge watched all 5 episodes today. Just superb TV.

Such credible characters and superb acting from all involved including relative unknowns.

The plot twists are jaw dropping and totally unexpected.

The best crime drama series ive seen in ages. Don’t miss it.

Peaky Blinders is back tonight. :banana: :) 👍
The subject matter is right up my street but I found that very hard to watch. Doesn't come remotely close to The Soprano's or The Brotherhood :(

The subject matter is right up my street but I found that very hard to watch. Doesn't come remotely close to The Soprano's or The Brotherhood :(
Loved the Sopranos, never saw The Brotherhood, but Peaky Blinders is brilliant, imo of course. :) 👍

The second series of YELLOWSTONE starts next Sat 16th April. FTA!
SERIES 1 still available on 5Action if you want to catch up.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sky Arts channel.

Status Quo in Montreux 2009.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom