Whats happened to dieselman?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. Talk about getting a hissy fit. What is the saying, If you can't take it,
Ahh well. The forum soldiers on.
Folks that know me will know that if I cannot say something nice about someone, then I tend not to say anything, insulting folks is neither clever nor is it appreciated but I am slightly surprised that our moderators have not thanked this person for his post?

Yes there are lots of very nice, very helpful folks that have left this forum in the last 12 months or so.

I am also tired of the pathetic insults that some contributors feel they have to throw about and yes I am quitting this forum, but to the idiots that feel it is because of one thread, then I guess I feel sorry for you, but please carry on saying whatever you feel the need to say as I will only be responding to the 'Pilgrimage Thread'

I am looking forward to the September Torquay gathering and yes a good few ex members will be there.

To the lynch mob that enjoys insulting folks... well done, you have driven away a lot of nice people, but yes I totally agree, the forum is bigger than the individual.

To all the folks I have met on this forum that have supported me over the many years I have been a member, I THANK YOU FROM THE TIP OF MY HEAD TO THE BOTTOM OF MY BOOTS.

I have made some EXCELLENT friends during my time here and the hjelp they have given me, will NEVER, never be forgotten.

To those that feel the need to criticise, or insult folks, then I guess that is what floats your boat and I suppose we should all accept that it takes all sorts to make this world go round.

Blimey, I'd always thought this to be a civilised place, full of helpful people, compared to most other places.

I suppose I wasn't really active enough to detect what was going on under the covers, as it were.

Blimey, I'd always thought this to be a civilised place, full of helpful people, compared to most other places.

I suppose I wasn't really active enough to detect what was going on under the covers, as it were.

There is nothing going on under the covers so to speak, this *is* still a civilised place, full of helpful people.

Unfortunatly some members don't take people disagreeing with their ideas or views very well and stomp off in a huff when it happens.

Such is life, and it's sad when the members involved have been around for years and made lots of helpful posts, but talk of lynch mobs IMHO is ridiculous.

No individual is bigger than the organisation.

Yep tis true but the characters are what makes it worth while coming on here in the first place, if that makes sense:).

I have to say i never notice much bickering on here just the usual disagreements but thats life.

I would like to see dm back why he left is none of my business, but i always smiled when i managed to answer a question before him, rare i know but grin worthy:D.

Since hes not on here it seems much quieter and lacking in technical knowledge.

Lynall

Folks that know me will know that if I cannot say something nice about someone, then I tend not to say anything, insulting folks is neither clever nor is it appreciated but I am slightly surprised that our moderators have not thanked this person for his post?

Yes there are lots of very nice, very helpful folks that have left this forum in the last 12 months or so.

I am also tired of the pathetic insults that some contributors feel they have to throw about and yes I am quitting this forum, but to the idiots that feel it is because of one thread, then I guess I feel sorry for you, but please carry on saying whatever you feel the need to say as I will only be responding to the 'Pilgrimage Thread'

I am looking forward to the September Torquay gathering and yes a good few ex members will be there.

To the lynch mob that enjoys insulting folks... well done, you have driven away a lot of nice people, but yes I totally agree, the forum is bigger than the individual.

To all the folks I have met on this forum that have supported me over the many years I have been a member, I THANK YOU FROM THE TIP OF MY HEAD TO THE BOTTOM OF MY BOOTS.

I have made some EXCELLENT friends during my time here and the hjelp they have given me, will NEVER, never be forgotten.

To those that feel the need to criticise, or insult folks, then I guess that is what floats your boat and I suppose we should all accept that it takes all sorts to make this world go round.

Wow at least it made you post.
All i can say is i have had a lot of insults from you, yes from you glojo on just about every topic i have dared to disagree with you on. You have called me a liar, insinuated that i am a cheat, deceitful e.t.c but did i throw my dummy out of the pram? No. I chilled out and moved on. I have met nice people on here as well and people who i do not always agree with , but to be honest you have always been on the insulting mode as soon as you can, very militant and always ready to pounce as soon as you get a disagreement.

All i can tell you is grow up , and be a mature adult. Take it as you give it, quitting the forum would not make any jot of a difference to me and insinuating the mods should thank me sarcastically is just a load of garbage.
Why don't you close your account if you feel so bad because people have offended you?

Remember the phone insults, the scouse insults, the purse/ wallet insults, the compensation insults, and do not tell me it was tongue in cheek so if you like you can move on but have a nice evening and do not bother responding to the pilgrimage thread.
That is just hypocritical. You are either here or not here, and you cannot have the best of both worlds, as i would never ever under any mode, bow to your own views.

"If i cannot say something nice about someone" i will not say anything, except it is in recycled's case from my experience or in the case of people you do not like.

Folks that know you, well i do not know you so if you would stop quoting my posts i would take it that you are generally speaking to the forum but until then, i would believe you are speaking directly to me.

I also have a fair idea about the idiots that you are talking about. Care to name them?

If not goodbye

Last edited:
good luck to DM. he will be missed on here. He's also given me quite a bit of helpful advice in the past.

unfortunatly this is another good member that is no longer posting here - quite a few have gone in the past year or so.....

What's happened to Stats007?

Are forum stalwarts being abducted by aliens?

goljo if you are out there in "stealth mode" Thanks for the company whilst you were here and best wishes for the future:thumb:

Yes big house move.

T'would be nice if he could come back to be honest.

All that knowledge is wasted out in the wilderness...

Can't you sort something out next time you do your "special work"? ;)

I had a nice long chat with DM @ Brooklands over the weekend.

He is coming back but please respect his privacy as he wishes the right to refrain from explaining why he was away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom