Whats in the box...?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Petrol Pete

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
C55 AMG Wagon
I have walked this path many a time and just the other day this box appeared bolted to an existing post. It has no cables running to it .

It is set around 2.5 M high pointing at the nearby road but not at 90' to the road. The road in question is only busy during the school run and around 6PM. not too noisy , not to busy and not a single reported accident on it in all the years I have lived here . To me it appears to be a stock 'Peli' case, similar to the ones I have encountered at work containing power tools or sensitive measuring devices etc...

Just curious that's all. 🤔

P.S the padlocks are a waste of time , open in 30 seconds via the hinges ...just sayin' 😉

box 2.jpg

box 1.jpg

5G transmitter. Have you noticed that Alexa can now read your thoughts since having the vaccine?

Another birthday cake?!

Possibly gathering data to permit the local council to impose a timed traffic exclusion zone in the streets immediate to the school

Possibly gathering data to permit the local council to impose a timed traffic exclusion zone in the streets immediate to the school
that will be ignored by the parents taking their " little angels" to school, because "they couldn't possibly walk"

that will be ignored by the parents taking their " little angels" to school, because "they couldn't possibly walk"
If the data gathered shows unacceptable levels of traffic at school opening and closing times that would permit the council to designate certain streets as within the exclusion zone-- there will then follow road marking and signage denoting times and penalties for drop-offs in certain streets at particular times - these to be backed up by traffic wardens or police at random intervals -- it's all about changing habits --- people living on the designated streets will have to apply for exemptions complete with their car registration details. The boxes have nothing to do with enforcement just data gathering and will be temporary.

Way ahead of you there , a child could open these padlocks (and almost all that are available in DIY stores) with a bit of tuition and this old pick set that I ....err... 'use'

pick.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom