What's it worth: March 2000 W202 C220CDi Sport Auto

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi Neil - is it working now? In terms of advert length, I would have thought the more info and pics the better?

Hi guys,

Due to a lack of use and the fact that we have one car per person in the family already, I am thinking of selling our W202 C220CDi Sport. It's just ticked 80,050 miles, we have owned it since 2010.

Now, with a modern vehicle, it is typically easier to get a valuation as you have AutoTrader and eBay with lots of examples. However, on something that is almost 20 years old, there are almost no precedents.

The closest thing I could find is this, which sold for £1,600, with 159k miles (ours has half that), cloth leather (we have full leather and carbon fibre look trim), minimal options (ours is loaded including staggered AMG wheels) and arch rust (ours also, sadly, has rear wheel arch rust and the alloys on ours deffo need a refurb).

200bloo.jpg

2i78ndu.jpg

2lsy5x2.jpg

Any idea what our car could be worth? I will put some pics up, perhaps that might help.
Had really good experiences with Gumtree. However, be prepared for time wasters and no shows that you get with advertising anything.

Reactions: 219
Hi Neil, I have done quite a few pictures, in, out, underneath, will write a huge description and will offer it for sale here and take it from there. I really don't want to part it out, it is a good car and works absolutely fine, for anybody outside of London it will be just fine, but due to our daft mayor, unless your diesel is around 2015 or newer (I think Euro 6 compliant), you need to pay a daily ransom fee of you want to drive within zone 1 and parts of zone 2 (although to be fair most people would not / have no need to).

It's irrelevant to anyone outside of London at this price point. I live right on the edge of london - I never drive in central london and probably only 5 or so times inside of the north circ (where it's extended to in october 2021). So about 60 quids worth - not worth replacing a car for. Question is when the ******* will extend it to the M25 but hopefully at least 5 years away.

^^ Sounds like it but it's in Huddersfield.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom