Whats it worth??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BaldGuy

MB Enthusiast
Car
No longer a Benz...
I'm looking at a new toy and want some idea of the value of my Benz, I know I can look at Parkers and the alike but I want a true value with the options etc

2K/V, C240 Sport, Auto, Azurite Blue, 71K miles
Heated Grey Leather, Privacy Glass, 18" AMG reps with 225/40 and 245/40 Pzero's, Avantgarde grill, Noklia car kit,
Usual Spec otherwise....

£????

If the value is crap I will put the car back to standard...i.e take off the grill, car kit, wheels....

Your advice welcome....

PM Big Ed and see what he got for his 2000 C280, has to give you best idea.

I'd have thought you wouldn't get much more for the modifications, but it will make it more sellable.

always remove the mods before selling, you can often get a decent amount for the mods by themselves. besides which if you don't swap it back to stock you might have stock parts to sell, which may not go as easily...

Originally posted by Wheelie
I'm looking at a new toy and want some idea of the value of my Benz, I know I can look at Parkers and the alike but I want a true value with the options etc

2K/V, C240 Sport, Auto, Azurite Blue, 71K miles
Heated Grey Leather, Privacy Glass, 18" AMG reps with 225/40 and 245/40 Pzero's, Avantgarde grill, Noklia car kit,
Usual Spec otherwise....

£????

If the value is crap I will put the car back to standard...i.e take off the grill, car kit, wheels....

Your advice welcome....

What are you looking to buy ? This is the best time to change into a new car as its coming to the dealer end of quarters and they need to make up their numbers. Plus everyone is spending money on holidays and not spending moola on cars.

Let us know how you get onl.

Not meaning to be harsh , but , this is prob realistic. I got a shock at the money i was getting for my '98 C240 elegance :(

I got £11,300 for it back in march with 40k on it.

2K/V, C240 Sport, Auto £12500-13,000
Azurite Blue ( plus point nice colour )
71K miles ( dealer won't retail a car above 50k so sill go to auction)
Heated Grey Leather ( plus point , but , expected and you get nothing for them)

Privacy Glass ( not to everyones taste , makes it harder to sell)

18" AMG reps with 225/40 and 245/40 Pzero's ( not to everyones taste , makes it harder to sell.. Flog them )

Avantgarde grill ( not a sausage in extra money , flog it on ebay)

Noklia car kit ( not a sausage in extra money , flog it on ebay)

Hey Wheelie, can't you supercharge that V6. It's a good car but probably needs a bit more punch to make it a great car! I know Kleemann do a 2.4V6 supercharge that takes it to 238hp and 315NM or torque.

Probably cost too much to think about seriously but might be worth investigating.

KLEEMANN
24 K Mercedes-Benz
Performance
Torque
Boost 238 Hp
315 Nm
0,5 bar 170 Hp
225 Nm
0 bar

Last edited:
C240 Kompressor.

Now that's a badge that would make you look twice!

Would love to Jonathan, but I've put 27K miles on her in 13 months and I need something bigger, I'm only looking at the moment but I dont want to put monster mileage on her....

It would be a bit individual though....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom