Whats it worth?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

olikea

Ok. what should I be asking for? Its a '94 SL280 with 66k miles on the clock. (no real problems, FSH etc etc)

I checked parkers and said private good was £12950, adjusting for low mileage.

What do people reckon? It doesn't seem like a lot for a fifty plus grand car! I don't really trust parkers guide as I have heard car dealers slag it off.

PS I have just uploaded the first few pics of my car in the Members Gallery

What do people reckon? It doesn't seem like a lot for a fifty plus grand car! I don't really trust parkers guide as I have heard car dealers slag it off.

That surprises me a little - mostly I find that they love the low prices in it, so that they can SCREW you on trade values.

I use Parkers for anything apart from Mercs, they really are quiet a way out. Im sure ures is worth a few more K than that....

Cheers

Jay

You can try Glass's guide on line. However, you can only do an indirect link if your not a trader.

E.g www.networkq.co.uk then click 'value my car'. Some other sites have it as well.

But, I only think it will go back to 95 M reg models !

July's Glasses Trade book for a 95M with 74k is £13350 Trade, £17850 Retail.

As Ron says, it doesn't go back further than that.

I reckon that you have marketed it so well that you will easily beat what you thought it was worth.

Good luck !

Now that is what you call an advertisement, Congrats for a really proffesional job of selling. (Wish I had the funds to compete). Hope it goses well for you (why not introduce the buyer to this forum?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom