What's next for big tech

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Away from social media and maybe a bit OT.
I think it's highly possible that the UK will bring in mandatory ID cards in the next 12/24 months with full Covid vaccination status imprinted along with other personal details.
The government have an ideal excuse to implement it, and it appears money is now no object;)

I think it's highly possible that the UK will bring in mandatory ID cards in the next 12/24 months with full Covid vaccination status imprinted along with other personal details.
The government have an ideal excuse to implement it, and it appears money is now no object;)
not going to happen

Maybe not. I'm interested to know why you think that.
Cost?
not cost. Far too instrusive

Away from social media and maybe a bit OT.
I'm sorry but this a totally unrelated issue. At no point in the program I linked to is the subject of identity cards even mentioned

not cost. Far too instrusive
Thanks.
I'm sorry but this a totally unrelated issue. At no point in the program I linked to is the subject of identity cards even mentioned
I know. That's why I mentioned it being OT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom