What's that bulge in your pocket?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spinal

MB Enthusiast
Car
x254, G350, Duster, S320, Mach1, 900ss and a few more
So my wallet died... after travelling half the world, it ended up as a few scraps of leather barely held together...

I get VERY attached to my wallet; and even though I have at least 5 others - I don't like them as much as this one. I also need to buy another to replace this one; (its a trifold with a coin-zipper and two paper-bill sections...)

I've been looking at the Ducti - mainly because of their lifetime replacement policy...

So I was thinking, what wallet is in your pocket?

Michele

My wallet was in a bad way and I have been looking for 10 to replace it with one the same.

Whilst in Thailand I saw one in Tesco for £1 exactly the same so I bought 2

I never put money in my wallet,only checks and cards etc

My money I stuff in my back pocket ,, my reasoning is that if I lose a few £ I do not know, and there for I never get upset about it, as I do not know. If it was in the wallet and I lost it then you lose it all, and that would hurt :)

I never put money in my wallet,only checks and cards etc

My money I stuff in my back pocket ,, my reasoning is that if I lose a few £ I do not know, and there for I never get upset about it, as I do not know. If it was in the wallet and I lost it then you lose it all, and that would hurt :)

Hate carrying change of any size and I'm afraid I let Angie write cheques cause I've awful hand writing - born to write with a keyboard me.

Mike

badge190.gif

I have a small leather pouch for coins and a seperate wallet for notes and cards. The latter is a black leather Samsonite, had it a good few years now and managed to track another one down on t'internet ... so I have a spare for when it eventually dies :)

My current is from good ol' M&S, my last a Quiksilver job but it doesn't have enough pockets for plastic :rolleyes: :D I still use that on a night out to carry bare minimum

Okay I'll be the one:

bcbg_handbag.jpg

John, that is not your colour
I also removed the diamonds as they played havoc with my soft skin :devil:

Not a wallet person ever since someone tried to steal it in Panama City, and don't even mention those man-bag thingies. :devil: :devil:

Regards
John

Carrotchomper: So, where can I buy one of those? :p

Robert: I know what you mean! I regularly carry 8+ cards around with me, and find it quite hard to find a wallet that can store them...

As for coins, I do my best to stay away from those; but I regularly have a stash of £1 coins for parking...

I just keep parking coins in the car, in a small micro-glovebox near the steering wheel :D Try not to carry any coins if I can help it, unless on a "night out" :cool:

And yes, I do pay for my parking ;)

I tend to go for a card holder, in which I can put notes into it as well. Change is for the pockets, but my car has a tendancy of collecting all the coins under the seats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom