What's the difference

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

artyman

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Kia E-Niro ex C 200 CDI Sport
I have a bottle of Autoglym Quick Detailer which I keep in the car, but what's the difference between that and a Waterless Wash Wax. I bought a bottle of that a couple of weeks ago and they both seem similar to my non-expert eye.

I can't say for sure but would think the Waterless product has more lubrication and cleaning agent.

Thinking about it I have the same in my cupboard but never used them yet. ;)

As above plus it's also how the product is used, if that makes sense?

I have a bottle of Autoglym Quick Detailer which I keep in the car, but what's the difference between that and a Waterless Wash Wax. I bought a bottle of that a couple of weeks ago and they both seem similar to my non-expert eye.

I don't know what Waterless Wax Wash is meant for but I do know that the AG Quick Detailer is supposed to be used after you've washed and dried your car. It removes any remaining contaminants and any lime residue from hard water.

On a dark car like mine with dark windows and chrome accents it really makes the whole thing pop.

I use the Meg's versions of those products and the Quick Detailer I use between washes to remove light dust.
The water-less wash I use when that dust level is IMO too high for the QD. Or for spot cleaning should the car get 'bombed' ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom