What's the furthest you would travel to get your car serviced?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What's the furthest you would travel to get your car serviced?

Not very far, because taking a day off will cost too much money :(

Each to their own but driving a long way (if you don't have to) seems a bit bonkers.

What if you've got a query and want them to have a look, or they've done some work and it isn't quite right (can happen to the best)?

Also sometimes a short distance can take a long time - we had one car in the family from a dealer about 25 miles away, but it was an hour trip to get there in rush hour.

I've just moved from dealer to indie and have gone with the indie nearest to me.

I just love to drive, any excuse! Went for a 100 mile burble through the Cotswolds at the w/e, just because I could :D So a trip down to Horndean is a joy.

I take your point though and I'm lucky enough to have an exceptionally good dealership just 5 miles down the road for 'emergencies'...

London to PCS in Horndean. I don't think twice about it

Thank you all for making the effort to come and see us.

We have a couple from central France that visit us once or twice a year. We have one from Ireland that gets trailered over too.

It makes me very happy :)

We have a couple from central France that visit us once or twice a year. We have one from Ireland that gets trailered over too.

You're missing a trick there - you could have your holidays sorted out!

140 miles round trip is how far I travel for my two

Ps- I have a merc indie 2 miles away , however reputation is everything is this game !

Not a service but I did 850 miles round trip in a day to get the paddle shifters commissioned on my CLS.

Kenny

Around the corner (from work) is the shortest, about 5 min walk.

Probably 50 miles would be my max incase I had to take it back to rectify something.

I don't take my cars to my local dealers as they are rubbish. I drive 20-25 miles to the next best dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom