Whats the most ideal way to clean perforated leather?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Oteda

Car
V221
I have perforated leather seats, and normally I wipe them with baby wipes for a quick lean, and some leather conditioning wipes once in a while. But does anyone know of a product that will literally make them shine and almost new again?

Thanks in advance.

I have perforated leather seats, and normally I wipe them with baby wipes for a quick lean, and some leather conditioning wipes once in a while. But does anyone know of a product that will literally make them shine and almost new again?

Thanks in advance.

I do not think you want them to ''shine'' but there seems to be a strong view in favour of Gliptone Liquid Leather and/or Gliptone products.

Mic

thanks, I will look into it. Also saw Autoglyn if anyone has had any experience with them.

I have had experience with both, and the Gliptone product is much better.

use Gliptone, buy the cleaner and conditioner off ebay (cheapest)

Ive tried all the others, autogym, megs, zaino, and nothing touches it.

tip. if your leather is a light colour and has creases, use a nail brush to rub the cleaner in the grrove , be gentle but firm and it comes up nice and clean

Thanks guys, but whats a nail brush? Is that the tiny thing ladies use? lol how can I clean all the seats with that, will take me ages ;)

No one's mentioned yet how to remove cat litter, especially from the little holes.

Used Autoglym, did my usual way ie slop a blob on the cloth and start rubbing. The result was a patch of white where the polish sank in to the perforation holes. Eventually it disappeared and the job was finished with a very sparing application on the holes !.
To be truthful the perforated bit looked no different afterwards but it smelled nice !

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom