Whats this.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A 550 Maranello Shooting Brake I think. If I’m correct, this and other horrors were commissioned by the ridiculous taste of the Sultan of Brunei when he could have helped fix poverty in his and surrounding countries.

456 GT Venice. As Harry mentions, it's another "more money than taste" commission from those crazy Brunei brothers. What the hell is going on with those wheels?

It's brown, steams and comes out of Cows backwards and no it is not the IOW Ferry :)

Here it is before they painted the wheels red!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well done all. Doodle has it.
Nice to view it pre ' red wheels' thank you grober.
Only 7 made, commissioned by Prince Jefri. After Pininfarina designed and built them the Prince only purchased 6. The 7th being purchased by a private collector in the UK. Rumoured to have cost the Prince US $ 1.5 Million. Number plate must be worth a bob or two.
Photos by my son, taken at the local airfield..

Another angle spotted by a friend a couple of years back

i must be sad as I like that

As estates go, I don't think it's a bad effort either - particularly as not something they normally do.

Not something I'd want - but pointless to me (bit like a 7 Series "Sport" or X6).

But I've seen a lot worse from other manufacturers who actually produce estates usually!

Love might be a touch strong for me personally as estates don't do it for me but apart from the Merc and Scooby, which even I think are fugly, I liked all of the rest of those.

I don't really see them as any different that other estates.

Some work and some don't.

There are some particularly well-executed estates (for me the Audi Avants almost always do amazing figures and perhaps the CLS SB).

I like the Maserati bellagio :cool: Bellagio is a small town on Lake Como The name means "A nice place to be"
maserati-bellagio-ww-1001x565-%281%29.jpg

Last edited:
Saw a Panamera Wagon (aka Sport Turismo) recently... the proportions look odd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom