Whats your favourite colour combo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HB

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
C63 , E350 CDI, C320 CDI, SQ7
Ive seen a Merc with the most insane combo... Obsidian Black Sclass with a Bright Orange interior in America...the guy who ordered should be in jail for it.
Whats your favourite combination ?
Mine is Mid/Dark Grey with a Tan interior.

I like the old cream colour on the W123, with cream interior. Or dark/light grey with cream interior

Titanite Red with a Scarlet / Anthracite interior ;)

Having seen a few MBs, I still haven't seen anything better than C240Sport97's CLS in Designo Mystic Blue with a black/white interior and matte wood. Black and white interior might not sound too clever, but when you see it - wow!

After that, my Tealite Blue and Sierra Grey S211 is the next best.

My favourite interior scheme of all was my old XJ-S, which was in a colour called 'Doeskin' (a very light tan) with burr elm wood.

You can probably tell that I'm not much for dark and depressing interiors!

Silver/red although I do have a penchant for Blue/Parchment

Imperial red or almandine with black interior

I still haven't seen anything better than C240Sport97's CLS in Designo Mystic Blue with a black/white interior and matte wood. Black and white interior might not sound too clever, but when you see it - wow!

you are a man of taste and distinction ..

from Autocar shoot:

TopTen_20.jpg

Brilliant silver with alpaca grey which is why I chose that combination for my SL.

Mic

Love my cubanite and cream leather

Each to his own I suppose but your question asks what we each really like, so here goes. I have never like black interiors they are too funereal for my taste and on a winters day very depressing. So it's a cream or biscuit interior for me, with a metallic mid to darker blue, maroon or as it is at the moment Travertine Beige.

Each to his own I suppose but your question asks what we each really like, so here goes. I have never like black interiors they are too funereal for my taste and on a winters day very depressing. So it's a cream or biscuit interior for me, with a metallic mid to darker blue, maroon or as it is at the moment Travertine Beige.

[S-TAG]What he said![/S-TAG]

Dark Blue and a light cream interior... like my SEC... perfect.

Yeah great colour combo that always looks classy and will always date well.

I also love black with cream leather.

I have Indium Grey with Alpaca leather, really do like that too and get lots of nice comments on it.

It really does change colour a lot though depending on the light...

During the day...
150000d1195431394-colour-indium-grey-08-e350-4matic-p1000553.jpg

Dusk...
E320cdi.jpg

And other times it looks brown...
6365556017_a8ecd19bcf_b.jpg

I know they are different car before anyone says anything! :p

I've always liked black paintwork with cream interior, although I've yet to own a car with that combination.....

I wish the wheels on that CLS were brighter I hate dark wheels.

I've always liked black paintwork with cream interior, although I've yet to own a car with that combination.....

My Range Rover was Black with a cream interior, it was nice and everything but for some reason I've always much prefered Black leather and the very dark brown or black wood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom