What's your Favourite

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A250 Bennyboy

Car
A Class A250 w176
I've had a few cars in my life, more bikes than cars really:p
But got say this ST170 was one of the most fun I had with a car and it never missed a beat the old devil

And this with the grills blacked up

My fave I've owned
R33 Gtr RB30 conversion with Garrett Gt42r with all bits needed.
Made 910 bhp and then had a 100 shot of. Nitrous to wake it up :D
Still prefer my E55K tho....:thumb
car_photo_shoo-2.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I had a Saphire Cosworth. Put out 350bhp & loved it up until my sister wrapped it when her metro was off the road. Had a few bikes after that, got married & got a bit sensible, had a Lexus isf 220D before my Merc, that was a good car. Only got rid because the DPF went faulty TWICE & Lexus said stop using 6th gear on the motorway & drive in 5th.

Mark

Best bike I had was a Triumph Sprint, which was really the Speed Triple with a half fairing. Took that bike all over the Highlands.

Best Car? Probably the one I am driving now.

Best bike - CBR 1100 Blackbird, comfortable but also very fast, joined the 180mph club on the ring on that bike.

Best car - Mazda RX7 (13B) planned to keep it for a couple of years, kept it for 14, in all that time only had to change 1 brake light bulb (several engine rebuilds though :)

I guess either my 2013 GT-R with 665bhp or my 2004 996 turbo

csl2.jpg

cslint2.jpg

Best bike is my current Honda crf450x

Best car would be one of a few....

HSR chevette because it was mad!

One of my beach buggies because they were fun

Or one of my old vw campers because they were cheap(back then!) and cheerful

My number one...

2wd, 330 bhp, was frantic and full of drama. Should never have sold it.

213_zps5e34fd2a.jpg

Best bike - 1998 R1 .... handling was unreal with its short wheelbase ...once did an indicated 168mph on it (closed road)

Best car is fast becoming the one I have (CLS 320) Good power , great comfort looks beautiful

Best bike is my current Honda crf450x

Best car would be one of a few....

HSR chevette because it was mad!

One of my beach buggies because they were fun

Or one of my old vw campers because they were cheap(back then!) and cheerful

Any pics of the HSR Chevette...? Went to try buy one years ago off a lad with a 2.3 supercharged engine but he wouldn't let go of it:fail

Don't laugh but the most fun i had in a car was the MR2 Turbo running at 240 bhp was the most fun and it was so reliable too.

Don't laugh but the most fun i had in a car was the MR2 Turbo running at 240 bhp was the most fun and it was so reliable too.

No laughing here, had an N/A one for all of three weeks or so. Great car even with only c.170 bhp but sadly it didn't last long as I wasn't too handy at the wheel in the wet!

Fun - an indefinable thing.

I once had one of these:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_Civic_(second_generation)

The suspension was so hard that whenever I went over a bump the rear passengers' heads would smack the roof liner. That NEVER stopped being funny.

Most smiles per mile was probably my old ZS180. Awesome handling and nice V6 soundtrack.

In 2005 We bought a new Mondeo ST220 in performance blue fully loaded with goodies. It was our first new car. The delivery coincided with the birth of our daughter.

It's my favourite car to date. I totally loved everything about it. I loved the noise it made. (3 litre V6) compared to the 1.6 Focus we part ex'd. (Nothing to many here with V8's but to me it was fab)

The fact that it brings back such wonderful memories of our daughters birth is probably the reason it's my favourite car ever.

We only sold it in 2009 because my wife's poor health meant she needed an auto.

No doubt the E Class we have now is a better car but I don't love it like I did that Mondeo.

Ant.

Last edited by a moderator:

No laughing here, had an N/A one for all of three weeks or so. Great car even with only c.170 bhp but sadly it didn't last long as I wasn't too handy at the wheel in the wet!

Hehe. MR2 was my dream car when I past my test in 1990. We very nearly bought a new one a few years later. White T bar version with black leather seats. Unfortunately at the time I was working as a plasterer on building sites and we couldn't afford to run 2 vehicles so we bought an Astra van. :doh:

I love my Mercs to death, bit must admit to a huge soft spot for the Ford Cougar V6 I had - always puzzled me why they were not more popular in the UK. As a matter of fact, wish I had kept it

Yes indeed ..Blackbird owner confirms that tho can't say Ive done 180 on it ! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom