Whats your thoughts on the new Range Rover?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Bloody hell Sahara Lounge on Stanmore Hill...used to smoke shisha there with my ex a while ago...! Good times.

Back on topic, the RR is pretty ugly but they are quite cool in general I suppose. The RR Sport is nice but obviously a useless offroader when compared to an old Defender or 300GD.

JohnEBoy said:
Hmm, I quite like the old one - sport and full fat.

Not sure on that yet. Looks a bit 'plain' to me i.e. less distinctive.

Is that an E63 next door in gold?

No e63 that belongs to the op.

Sent from my iPad using MBClub UK

Perhaps I'm just not observant, but it looks like a lot of other RR's

Best vehicle on the road in my opinion.

Interior isn't too shabby either;

Last edited by a moderator:
I've grown to really like it, currently negotiating on a new GL at the minute - if that falls through will look at getting a new RR

I love them, In the right colour I would have one in a shot.

My Parents are looking at one, but my dad refuses to put a deposit on a car before driving it and if they want one will have to wait a fair few months now

Awesome vehicle. For the doubters, you really must get behind the wheel. It redefines the term 'refinement'. Seriously.

3 of the new RR's have arrived on my street in the last month or so - they look good but, and I know this sounds bonkers, rather anonymous - took me a while to clock that my neighbours was a new one and not the old model.

Interior is very nice.

they look good but, and I know this sounds bonkers, rather anonymous - took me a while to clock that my neighbours was a new one and not the old model.

that's why I like it

We've not long taken delivery of a new model, a 4.4 TDV8, at work. I had a very brief go in it around the block. The styling changes aren't really that dramatic (inside and out), but its still very well equipped even in standard form. In fact, the inside looks damn similar to the latest RR Sport, just a bit fresher and with a few more toys. The display interface is just the same. The main thing I noticed was just how solid and how surprisingly sporty it feels. I can definitely see it being the must-have car for footballers!

Companies like Kahn and Overfinch have already got their hands on it and tarted it up...

ilc291.jpg

rsv8kk.jpg

Last edited:
KAHN are the epitome of vulgarity and tastelessness.

Agreed that the relative anonymity of the RR is its biggest plus, I hate the sport because its a flash mobile first and an RR second.

I was (pleasantly) surprised the new RR hadn't been blinged up more as standard as LR have been moving in that direction for a while.

And I don't feel the interior is that roomy either.

The old one was the same - a lot less estate around you than in a W211.

Not very comrtable at all I found.

I see today that Mr Rooney has taken delivery of his, that has had a slight overfinch treatment.

I knew it wouldn't be long!

1zf0u39.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom