Whats your thoughts on the new Range Rover?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I see the camouflaged RR Sport around Solihull quite a bit.......

Well done!!

FFRR TDV8 on my lotto win list.

not the Overfinch though. And I'd really like to go for one without tinted windows, although that seems hard.

I did only drive the previous model one and was quite impressed. Unfortunately I was suffering from a frozen shoulder at the time and my most overriding memory was that the indicator controls were bloody high up.

Why did they need to be taken to school in a Range Rover?

At the time we had the choice of an RX8 or the Range Rover!! Both were rubbish on fuel... Not a good mix at the time...

I have mixed emotions on them. I want to like it fully but something inside me keeps holding me back. That said, I like it's looks, inside and outside, more than the old one. The design is nice but surprisingly still similar to the previous version, making it not stand out too much as a new model as was to be expected. However, the one big question is over its reliability.

MOCAŠ said:
So you win the lottery but you'd still buy a diesel. Typical Yorkshireman! :p

Diesel engines are a thing of magnificence and joy.

It's a very desirable car an RR. I prefer this one to the bulbous and ungainly last gen one. It's a good design...

But I'd never ever get one.

Since I don't have children that have to be taken 800 yards to school it's a totally inappropriate vehicle for me. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom