Wheel alignment

• Thread starter Deleted member 138290
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 138290

Had my w211 electronic 4 wheel alignment re done last week after having to fit new ball joints to all the lower arms on the front, anyway was a checkup so FOC thankfully however, once the lad had done the job( bearing in mind took him 3 attempts due to AM air ride being fitted and so very sensitive but even after it was done I’ve now got steering wheel off to the right slightly even though the car seems to drive straighter/ smother so it’s really annoying ! Anyway just been reading that if your vehicle has hydraulic power steering the the engine has to be running to get 100% results ! So it’s off back to ATS yet again lol they are going to love me and I think possibly fall out with me this time when I explain they didn’t actually do it properly but should have maybe been trained about this ?? Wish me luck !

Sorry to hear about your troubles. On the plus side, the steering wheel realignment is a quick and easy fix. I don't think they'll give you any grief over it.

Lack of training/knowledge.

Ask for a refund and see if there is somewhere nearby that can do a proper job like Wheels In Motion (Chesham).

A full 4 wheel hunter machine set up.

Hi, lol well Tom the lad who did it he was fed up afterwards which is why I’m reluctant to go back lol but needs must lol

Sorry missed the 2nd reply ! Yea lack of knowledge for sure... goes to show the times and how proper training just isn’t given anymore...... would be easier cheaper to buy a kit and do it myself lol...

Lack of training/knowledge.

Ask for a refund and see if there is somewhere nearby that can do a proper job like Wheels In Motion (Chesham).

A full 4 wheel hunter machine set up.
Another vote for Tony Bones at Blackboots (aka Wheels-in-Motion) in Chesham :thumb:

I live in ng23 lol not quite near Chesham. There is another company in my local town who I can go to and, they are cheaper too just they have only just re opened with the current situation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom