Wheel brushes

A250 Bennyboy

Car
A Class A250 w176
I must of gone through a fair few cheap Halfords wheel brushes in my time and this is the latest one:mad:

So after reading up on a decent wheel brush I went for the one everyone is raving about and got myself a set of wheel woolies.

At 45 quid for the set i thought a bit expensive.
But took the plunge and bought them, I'll give them a try at the weekend see what everyone is raving about:D
Hope they are worth the money, also hoping the wife don't find out how much I paid for a brush:D
I can always say it was for 3 dear xx :eek:
Cheers
Ben :p

clk320x

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W212 & W211 & Tesla Model S
I'm lucky my alloys are easy to clean lol

Just spray with pressure washer for mine, or at a push use wash mitt after rest of car done

P.s have you sealed your wheels?

I noticed after simply spraying and wiping off some Sonax Brilliant Shine Detailer on my alloys they are getting a LOT less dirty than the used to

Cymruambyth

Car
I was just getting ready to send you a link to a set of Wheel Woolies. I`ve had mine about 3 years now and still like new.

MissyD

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E200 1993, CLK 350 2005
I must of gone through a fair few cheap Halfords wheel brushes in my time and this is the latest one:mad:

So after reading up on a decent wheel brush I went for the one everyone is raving about and got myself a set of wheel woolies.

At 45 quid for the set i thought a bit expensive.
But took the plunge and bought them, I'll give them a try at the weekend see what everyone is raving about:D
Hope they are worth the money, also hoping the wife don't find out how much I paid for a brush:D
I can always say it was for 3 dear xx :eek:
Cheers
Ben :p

what's the verdict on them? thinking of getting some myself

developer

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Volvo V90 D5 AWD
what's the verdict on them? thinking of getting some myself

Good = no wire.
Bad = not suitable for calipers, where you need something a bit more bristle like, which uually means wrapped round a wire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom