Wheel Cap size 70mm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Small suction cup. Clean the wheel cap before applying. Then pull.

s-l300.jpg

Last edited:
Let the wife drive it that’s how my mysteriously come off 😂 albeit not practical since I cannot find it

I have as set of 75mm to go on ,, the old ones are not bad .I just wanted a change and at £10 a set its not to expensive to change them .I just drill 2 small holes and hook them out ,,or its wheel off job . 70MM is sn unusual size and it might be they -the wheels are afermarket. .Ther is a web site that sells only centre caps

Try this company,, but its in Germany AUTO- LINIE They have these 70mm x 63m centre caps . or do what i did and do a Google image search .

Just a tip - when the new ones arrive, apply some clear lacquer before you install them. It saves the logo wearing off.

I have as set of 75mm to go on ,, the old ones are not bad .I just wanted a change and at £10 a set its not to expensive to change them .I just drill 2 small holes and hook them out ,,or its wheel off job . 70MM is sn unusual size and it might be they -the wheels are afermarket. .Ther is a web site that sells only centre caps
I have ordered a set, fingers crossed they fit...it may well be aftermarket, I’ll know for sure when I get them refurbed.

Let the wife drive it that’s how my mysteriously come off 😂 albeit not practical since I cannot find it
It's the shockwave from the kerbing that throws them off.
There's probably an equation like (X kerbings) x (Y caps lost) x (Z realignments) = (OMG the car's ****ed) + (£250 scrap value).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom