Wheel cleaner in bulk...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yes buddy, if you sheet the water off panel by panel with DI vessel then you only need to blot any excess water, or use a blower.

If you're planning on getting a vessel, dont bother with the Aqua Gleam Filter as they are crap, get a proper DI vessel, these are refillable and you'll never have water spots again.

Have a look in my recent thread C63 Detail. Its gives a step by step process

Yes buddy, if you sheet the water off panel by panel with DI vessel then you only need to blot any excess water, or use a blower.

If you're planning on getting a vessel, dont bother with the Aqua Gleam Filter as they are crap, get a proper DI vessel, these are refillable and you'll never have water spots again.

Have a look in my recent thread C63 Detail. Its gives a step by step process
Lee,

I've been looking into these DI vessels as with my black car I think it will be worth while. I am on a budget though. What's the most cost effective set up in your opinion please?

Lee,

I've been looking into these DI vessels as with my black car I think it will be worth while. I am on a budget though. What's the most cost effective set up in your opinion please?
Morning buddy.
The initial layout is quite expensive, once you have the vessel is pretty cheap after that.
I use RaceGlaz Vessels
You can get the 7ltr vessel with resin for around £90. That should provide you with around 450litrs of pure water, but if you want to run through a jet wash then you'd need a 14ltr vessel that will give you around 1200ltrs.
The refills are really cheap, I get my vergin resins from Vyair, £80. For 25ltrs of resin so that will give you better value for money.

There are cheaper resin Vessels out there, but most are 5 or 11 ltrs Vessels that can't be run through a jet wash as they don't hold enough pressure in the vessel.

I've just started using Autosmart fallout remover. £24.99 for 5 litres delivered. Doesn't do the purple rain trick , but certainly cheaper and same results on wheels. Can be used on paint and glass also.

Like many others I am a fan of BH. Wait for the wheel to dry properly and then I use Wonder Wheels wheel sealant. Great combination and quite straightforward.

I’ve used ceramic pads in the past and whilst hey dust less they also don’t brake as well.
I might consider using them in the future for a very high use daily, but otherwise prefer the trade off of normal quality pads or proper track stuff (like Pagid RS29).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom