Wheel nuts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Monte54A082469

Car
Clk 320
Have a clk 320 bought some 18'' amg wheels seem to fit ok but not the wheel nuts any idea what i need thanks

Nuts or bolts ?

The threads arn't long enough to tighteen the wheels on the amg wheels where the nut goes in the wheel is thiner than the standard wheels
Ahhh got you. The wheels didn’t come on the car. Speak to Alloy Wheels Direct they’ve been known to advise in such situations 👍🏻

Ive ordered some amg bolts the thread goes all the way fingers crossed they are ok thanks guys
You need to be careful that they are not too long as well. If they are they can foul on the rear parking brake pads.

I see you are fitting these AMG wheels to a CLK320. Which model did the wheels come off?
There is a Part# embossed on the inside spoke along with the ET (offset)
That will tell you what car they came off and what size bolts you will need.

With a new wheel ,place a bolt through a bolt hole, you will see how short it is , go on ebay and find the original size in length and thread and add on the extra you require , I recon they'll only be 2 sizes ... your size you have now and maybe plus 10mm or 15 mm . As amgeed pointed out about the et , check all 4 are the same , 2 maybe for the rears you might only need 10 bolts , the fronts may fit on using existing bolts. 26 mm thread length.

Thread

Length (mm):
Outer Thread (mm):M14 x 1.5
Quality / Grade:10.9
Spanner Size (mm):17

Last edited:
You need to be careful that they are not too long as well. If they are they can foul on the rear parking brake pads.

I see you are fitting these AMG wheels to a CLK320. Which model did the wheels come off?
There is a Part# embossed on the inside spoke along with the ET (offset)
That will tell you what car they came off and what size bolts you will need.
Thanks will check it out

With a new wheel ,place a bolt through a bolt hole, you will see how short it is , go on ebay and find the original size in length and thread and add on the extra you require , I recon they'll only be 2 sizes ... your size you have now and maybe plus 10mm or 15 mm . As amgeed pointed out about the et , check all 4 are the same , 2 maybe for the rears you might only need 10 bolts , the fronts may fit on using existing bolts. 26 mm thread length.

Thread

Length (mm):
Outer Thread (mm):M14 x 1.5
Quality / Grade:10.9
Spanner Size (mm):17
Thanks really helpfull

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom