Wheel refurb/Colour Change

What Colour should i change my wheels to

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
No problem i wish my misses did she brought me a bright orange T shirt for my birthday lol.

Just by looking at my draw full of blue jeans white, grey and blue T's she knows i will never ever wear it unless there's a power cut :D
:rolleyes::wallbash:

This thread was designed for opinions so yes it's an opinion.

Designers react to demand and more people have been painting their wheels black so they know it's something people will pay extra for. Doesn't mean it's any good though... Same goes for nardo (aka primer) grey. It's pants!

:p
Pants-Man.jpg

I was just googling black alloys to see how they look and found this Guy ruins a $9,000 ‘Magic the Gathering’ card trying to be funny : theCHIVE

Remember if doing it yourself mask up properly don't take the cheap ar*e way out.
What a Bellend!!!! I shall be using these guys for mine - Alloy Wheel Repair | Alloy Wheel Refurbishment | Factory refurbishment, powder coat, wetspray and custom finishes
You can wait while they perform and they are 20 mins from me. £96 per wheel inc VAT

Last edited:
Prefer the bottom one,wont show dirt/brake dust as easily

Prefer the bottom one, won't show dirt/brake dust as easily
Mmmmm.... I am still torn.....I had Satin Black on my CLS500, but the car was wrapped in Gunmetal and it complimented it very well and didn't overly show crap and brake dust.

IMG_0947.jpg

TBH the OE color is pretty good at disguising dirt and brake dust the general dirt, but i just want a darker colour

Last edited:
Out of the three options I’m swaying towards Gunmetal / Anthracite. But similar to what someone else mentioned, you could go with silver faces on the outer spoked and rim area, then black or gunmetal for everything else. Think it would really lift the looks of the alloys....

Jules

Mmmmm.... I am still torn.....I had Satin Black on my CLS500, but the car was wrapped in Gunmetal and it complimented it very well and didn't overly show crap and brake dust.

View attachment 81263

TBH the OE color is pretty good at disguising dirt and brake dust the general dirt, but i just want a darker colour

Tinted headlights??

Did that on my CLS500 and it screwed the intensity of the beam. As i have the ILS on the 63, i opted to leave as is and just done the rear lights

Yeah I spotted them on the pic above.

31CE76B5-286A-40A1-9C97-F185DD0E201E.jpeg
Most places can powdercoat black chrome, I think it looks very nice.

I like it, but maybe a bit too "Blingy" for my car

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom