Wheel Refurbishment Leicestershire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ManJ

Car
E270 CDI(54), CLK270 CDI(03), S320 CDI(03), Smart Passion CDI (2011)
Hi guys
Finally got around to getting my alloys refurbished on the CLK, they are the 5 spoke AMG alloys but were kerbed and had seen better days (previous owner).

I called a company which I found on the internet and he came around and picked them up as promised and left the car on stands at 8am on Thursday morning and have just had them back (30 hours!) I must say I am very impressed with the work and the turnaround. They took the tyres off and did the outside, the back and the face of the wheel and my wheels were quite badly damaged and the seals were leaking air so needed to pump them up once a week.

I would recommend them to anyone as I have seen a few posts flying around about people who need wheels doing...

Leicester Alloys Wheel Refurbishment - Fix My Alloys

Good luck!

Do you have any pics of before and after? How much does he charge if you dont mind me asking?

Unfortunatley I didnt take pictures before and after, I am off work due to a operation so was a last minute decision since the car wasnt being used.

I now wish I had taken pictures. He charged me £200 but he said any future work is to mention this job and will be up for a discount if it comes through me... Nice lad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom