Wheel refurbishment - West London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

W4E300

Car
CLK 350 Sport
I just had my AMG wheels refurbished by these guys in Ealing/Hanwell and they did a good job for not much cash.....

http://www.wheelxchange.org/MercedesBenz.htm

Full diamond cut and paint, with loan wheels for the week - £250.00.

Sent from my iPad using MBClub UK

How comparative is the wheel swap or is it the same price as a refurb, just with convenience?

I have used then in past and they did good job, only thing i found then to overcharge on is where they FIND BUCKLES in your existing alloys to charge you £25 per buckle!

You think they should fix them for free ?

You think they should fix them for free ?

Nope but they shouldn't just mention "you had 5 buckles which will cost you £125 to fix"

so if you going to them, make sure you are present WHEN they check your alloys for buckles so you can correct them of this imaginary buckles

I paid £60 to get one wheel buckle sorted, I thought that was a fair price ;)

I had 4 refurbed with AMG graphite paint polished lip but 3 needed straightening £360 all in but that was Rimtec in Meopham Kent.

Tony.

I'd only ever send my wheels to BJV , they've done loads for me , all at a great price.

dokalj said:
How comparative is the wheel swap or is it the same price as a refurb, just with convenience?

I'd previously spoken to other set-ups who either whack a 'parking charge' or car rental on top of the bill. These guys have loads of spare wheels & tyres which they lend FOC.

As for charging for wheel repairs, they took each wheel off & spun it up on the lathe to check - so any repairs required can be agreed. Mine were all fine, but their charges seem pretty reasonable....certainly against the cost of replacing the wheel.

I was also offered an opportunity to receive a 'receipt'.....(!)

Sent from my iPad using MBClub UK

Voodoo motorsport for me everytime even if it is 3 hours drive each way:

Just had my brabus wheels done and they were a mess before:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom