Wheel Refurbishment

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
T

tanuie

Hi
Can you tell me of a decent wheel refurbishment company in Ely or Cambridge area.

Many thanks

hey buddy hope you are well I always use wheel genie in huntingdon, they are brilliant and well worth the pennies, p.m me your number sometime if you ever need any advice on stuff just give me a shout as im only round the corner and have contacts on tap mate

hey buddy hope you are well I always use wheel genie in huntingdon, they are brilliant and well worth the pennies, p.m me your number sometime if you ever need any advice on stuff just give me a shout as im only round the corner and have contacts on tap mate

Hi Martin

Thanks, after a good clean up and a bit of touching up, the wheels are fine and don't need refurbishing. I will give you a shout if I need any contacts - I think I still have your number.

Terry

yeah great. I don't often see your posts unless I click on your name. is this your new car? like these a lot

Clk

Hi Martin, not sure what car you are looking at, but mine is the Obsidian Black CLK, now with genuine AMG wheels on.

Terry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom