Wheel refurbs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

craigyb

Car
Audi A8 W12
Anyone looking for a fast turnaround on wheel refurbs in the NW.

Try "Car Cosmetics" in Trafford Park.

I used them to refurb 5x 20" Audi 9 spokes and they did them in 3 days with execellent results.

Craig

wheel1.jpg

wheel2.jpg

Last edited:
Craig - is it worth dropping this into the faves section? This is one of those things that'll get lost here as it moves down but someone will want sometime on the future?

Just a thought :D

hey Pammy

I would guess so, I've added some pics of the finished wheels...

Craig

:D :D

They look fantastic Craig - I love those alloys - were a must have when I was looking for the TT. I turned down a few coz they had the wrong wheels :D

How much were they Craig? I had mine done last year by a firm in Prescot, but I would *not* recommend them - £30 each. The two they did now need doing again ...

(BTW Did they paint *inside* the wheel as well? The original two are smooth inside, and after I put a couple of layers of wax (Zymol) on the inside, can be cleaned up quite well. The two that have been refurbed are rough and are a pain to keep clean ... going to insist that the inside is smooth next time ...)

Andrew

They were £50 per rim. I rang Audi and they told me to use them, as that's where they send all there wheels. I rang up last week, dropped them off on Saturday and picked them up today with a new tyre fitted to one of them, they even offered to fit them to my car there and then.

Which I took up of course.

It turns out Car Cosmetics is owned by my ex girlfriends, best friends husband. But I didn'y know that until today.

Craig

Alloy Wheels Refurbished, Bury, LancashireContact Us. Alloy Wheels Refurbished Unit 1 Millett Street Bury Lancs BL9 0JA Tel: 0161 762 0000

Havent used them yet am sending my Rims in off the C class in the summer. Seen some lovely work they have done....... say the guy from Quarry sent you!!!

Bury? About 5 minutes from me! Might need to check that place out! :)

Nice guys.... I take their scrap tyres off them.... Cant remember what they said price was but didint knock me over so cant be bad....

I am considering getting my 18 AMG alloys refurbed, I was only wondering can they sort out the usual marks on the rims where the kerb has jumped out and bitten them.
Mine are about 2/3 mm cuts on the fronts.
Pete

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom